What's new

Cool Screenies

OP
Zeo

Zeo

Stezo2k said:
master quest?! 2003? Isnt that game for GC?

looks pretty good

Yeah, but i found the rom in "enter yor well known rom site here". First I said to my self: "Nee it's a fake" but I downloaded the file, and tadaaa Master Quest in my PC

Dogman5

----------
WTF? That is master quest! Exactly the same from the GC game!

How is that possible?!! (!) (!)

Stezo2k

S-2K
Dogman5 said:
WTF? That is master quest! Exactly the same from the GC game!

How is that possible?!! (!) (!)
either sum1 ripped it straight out of the GC version, it got leaked by some nintendo guy, or its fake, My guess its the 1st one

Tagrineth

Dragony thingy
I would guess it got leaked, much like the StarFox2 betas.

Because... if a ROM site has it ripped from the GCN disc, why are there no other GCN games ripped somehow or another? ;)

Stezo2k

S-2K
Tagrineth said:
if a ROM site has it ripped from the GCN disc, why are there no other GCN games ripped somehow or another? ;)

Because theres no point:

1. Hard to copy em
2. Mini-DVDRs are rare
2. Even if you do manage to copy one, the GC would need a modchip and something to make the Disc drive run the right way

Come to think of it, its quite unlikely to rip the ROM out of it:

1. It might of been ported, not emulated
2. The usual not being able to read a GC disc

I'm sticking with the leaked part then :holiday:

Malcolm

Not a Moderator
I, an official member of the emutalk team, have tested this rom and it is infact the master quest. If anyone whould like screen shots of it just ask, i'll be more then happy to let you see some :)

Malcolm

Not a Moderator
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

dixon

white trash , whore
expect a nice threatening email from nintendo soon :)

but anyway, :n64: :n64: :n64: :n64: :n64: :n64: :n64: :n64: :n64: :n64: :n64: :n64: :n64: :n64: :n64: :n64: :n64: :n64: :n64: :n64: :n64: :n64: :n64: :n64: :n64: :n64: :n64: :n64: :n64: :n64: :n64: :n64: :n64: :n64: :n64: :n64: :n64:

Martin

Administrator
dixon said:
expect a nice threatening email from nintendo soon :)

but anyway, :n64: :n64: :n64: :n64: :n64: :n64: :n64: :n64: :n64: :n64: :n64: :n64: :n64: :n64: :n64: :n64: :n64: :n64: :n64: :n64: :n64: :n64: :n64: :n64: :n64: :n64: :n64: :n64: :n64: :n64: :n64: :n64: :n64: :n64: :n64: :n64: :n64:

Err...threatening e-mail about posting screenshots? Like that hasn't been done before.

Stezo2k

S-2K
he probably means about not owning the game etc... but malcom being a long term emutalk member, i assume he has the GC version

LD.

*poke*
Okay... I'm still seriously sceptical. But I'm also bored enough to go search for it ;)

Martin

Administrator
Stezo2k said:
he probably means about not owning the game etc... but malcom being a long term emutalk member, i assume he has the GC version

Lmao, then they better sue me for the screenshots section at Emu64. :happy: