What's new

Cool Screenies

Clements

I really can't see how this could work. The game was never released for N64, so how could an N64 rom be obtained from a GC disk? A screenshot of the game with a not-so-good plugin like the basic 1964 plugin would be enough proof for me, though.

dixon

white trash , whore
they'll be on your back for showing a "hacked" unofficial game rom file. they were going to sue ztnet over people have pictures of nintendo characters on their site...

and to address Clements (mmmm, coffee), there was no doubt an early beta made on the n64 for testing purposes, then they either ported it to gc or made something resembling an emulator for it.

Martin

Administrator
dixon said:
they'll be on your back for showing a "hacked" unofficial game rom file. they were going to sue ztnet over people have pictures of nintendo characters on their site...

and to address Clements (mmmm, coffee), there was no doubt an early beta made on the n64 for testing purposes, then they either ported it to gc or made something resembling an emulator for it.

Hmm...we've been running the largest N64 emulation site for about 4 years now, and haven't heard from them a single time. Maybe they don't know we exists. :happy:

LD.

*poke*
My God, it's really real :D

And I think it was ripped from a GC disc. All the button colours and names have been changed to reflect a GC controller :D

LD.

*poke*
And Jabo's seems to have a slight problem with the chest glow ;)

(using 1964 0.8.5 and Jabo's 1.5)

OP
Zeo

Zeo

Yeah, it's true, I've been playing the last couple hours. I'ts very addictive. Man, I have 4 tests tomorrow....

And I don't have the Chest Glowing thingy problem with Jabo's...

I'm using 1964 + Jabo's 1.5 + Azimer's Audio .30 Rev2.2 + NRage's

Last edited:

Malcolm

Not a Moderator
I think we're missing the big picture here. Nintendo created an emulator for the GC to run N64 games. I think thats more interesting then Master Quest... just maybe not as fun :p

LD.

*poke*
Wow... thats a good point.

How long d'ya think before someone hacks it to run other games? ;)

OP
Zeo

Zeo

Well as long I have played there are too many details that have changed, the dungeons are diferent and it's said that there are new doungens as well.