What's new

Eagle/Gent, questions bout the cheats

Status
Not open for further replies.

yogaman

Banned
Well, great work there.....but I've got a slight problem: the cheatselect window sometimes freezes after using cheats or it even crashes whole PJ. has somebody experienced that? I often happends. If I start selecting cheats for ex. for Diddy kong racing .....it crashes!!

(BTW: I didn't import any other cheat codes and used them on "good" and "(U)" romz
hope somebody can help ;)

cheers

Zero

Liar Liar Pants On Fire!
Patience Yogaman , patience they'll come as soon as Eagle or the Gentleman finish them till then you'll have to wait.

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
yogaman said:
the cheatselect window sometimes freezes after using cheats or it even crashes whole PJ. has somebody experienced that? I often happends. If I start selecting cheats for ex. for Diddy kong racing .....it crashes!!

Hi yogaman, Firstly I have just tried the (E) Version of this & havnt come across this problem as It has notes attached to each Code telling you what should & should not be used together.

I have found that Diddy Kong Codes a very strong ones, that need to be on most of the time one by one.
Or some times best only activated once already inside the game rather then on start up.
As for the (U) Version I do not know ?

When you say

(BTW: I didn't import any other cheat codes and used them on "good" and "(U)" romz
hope somebody can help ;) cheers

I take it you mean you are only using the Codes Eagle has put in & you havnt added any to the File Via the GUI, Is That Right ?

Last edited:
OP
yogaman

yogaman

Banned
yeah.... sometimes it doesn't crash if I only activate one cheat (as u mentioned)....and sometimes u can't close the window due to a crash, I guess. Well, maby I should take a closer look where it freezes...

but thx anyway ;) .....(and great work, I wasn't familiar with cheats for a long time and because of u guys I really can't play without one activated ;) )

BTW: cheaters never win, winners never cheat (never got the hang of that one ;)

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
I'm with you yogaman, I also cant pick up a game with activating a Code lol

I hope you have fun with the Codes, & if you find any probs on either the (U) or (E) just post it like you have, & Eagle or I will look into it.

If there can be a fix, Eagle & I will try to do what we can & supply an update of any Problems that anyone might report :)

The only prob with myside, is i only saw the older versions of the (U) Cheats, & like you all, have just recieved the full file.

So i know there is a little more to do now on the (E) Side of things.

So report probs where you might find them please.

Eagle

aka Alshain
Yes, sometimes when activating certain cheats together the game will crash, this happens on original N64s too. I mentioned this in my notes, you'll find them in the documents folder under cheat codes.

Status
Not open for further replies.