What's new

dumper dont dump!

Knuckles

latest tiles dumper don't dump anything (v.0.85)! I took it from the link in emulation64 and nothing. strangly, same name as the none-tiles-dumper one and don't dump anything in the Tiles folder in the emulator main folder (now its project64).

To be sure to select the right one, I deplaced all my other video plugins to be sure that it will be the only one in the list. I tried it, still nothing.

icepir (i think you are here right now), can you see to this or send me the good file?

OP
Knuckles

Knuckles

nope, still nothing, and in the list, his name is not "TR64 openGL 0.8.5 Tiles dumper" but only "TR64 OpenGL 0.8.5" like it is the same plugin.The other ones are working perfectly.

and btw, you told something about as vrml dumper too? I hope it will be out soon, that a great Idea because, your plugin works on all emu and have a better compatiblility list than the nemu one.

Last edited:

NeoNight

ice you should make a tiny read me for this just letting people know that they have to make a dir called tiles in the pj64 or 1964 or whatever folder and that the emu must be installed in the c: drive in order for the dumping to work

Last edited: