What's new

Incredible emulator, but is it possible to use another input plugin?

Koop

First off Nemu64 is a great emulator, this is because, for me it is the only emulator that has a sound plugin that doesn't fizzle or crack all the time on ANY rom (I have a good sound card so i don't know why this happens, I get 60-70fps on all games and it just cant keep up). But the problem is the input plugin for Nemu64, I have a controller that is shaped similar to the dual shock 2 (Thrustmaster Dual Power 2) and the nemu input plugin doesn't let me do things I want to for example it doesn't let me configure buttons to axis' (my controller has a D-pad and 2 analong sticks). I want to configure the c buttons to the right analog stick, ex pushing the stick up emulates C up, I know other emulator plugins can let me do this but the Nemu64 input plugin is just too damn hard and I cant change the input plugin, is there anyway to change it?

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Nemu's input plugin has a system that lets you map things to whatever you press/touch on the control. Haven't tried with control sticks, though.

And no, it isn't possible to change input plugin.

yyyy1313

Same issue

Well I'm actually using a dual shock ps2 controller and I have the same issue with the controller. I'm able to set up all my buttons but it won't let me set up the directionals at all. Any suggestion on how to fix it, or even a hack to change the input plugin :-D. Just anything that can help cause I really like this emulator, and just want to find something that'll let me work.

ps: star ocean man email me on how u got an english version lol.

Tora

3V1L N3K0 D00D <|>_<|>
i got it werkin perfectly. im usin PSXpad as my drivers and i have it set up where the d-pad isnt axises, but buttons. and i sorta messed around withe setting the joystick axes fora while. if ur usin psxpad as ur drivers and u got it set up the same way as me then if u want i can save my controller profile and post it and u can mess with it. ^_^

yyyy1313

Hmm really.

Well that'll be kewl to experiment with. Anything that might be able to help is welcomed. Oh yah theres some dude with a star ocean screenshot I know your out there. Where you get it heh im so curious. Well anywho sure send me the setting [email protected] also applies to star ocean in english muhahaha. Oh yah another thing the usb thingy i have for my ps2 controller is MPXX USB Force Feedback Game Controller. Where do i download a psx pad drive??

Last edited:

Tora

3V1L N3K0 D00D <|>_<|>
ok, here. attached in this post is the psxpad drivers. and i will post another with my joystick settings attached. k? ^_^

edit: er...with nemu how do u save ur joystick settings? ^^;

ceedj

Pencil Neck Geek
Very nice

This Emu has built in Adaptoid support. Press Auto Configure, and viola! If you are a serious emu'er, GET AN ADAPTOID NOW. EB Games has N64 controllers for 9.99 and memory packs for 2.87.

Works REAL good with other games too - you can map just about anything to it, including the mouse!!!