I don't think I can fix all the problem in one release even I tried to do so.
I would like to release it anyway in order to free me from working on it, because I have to shift from it and to prepare my exams, even though it is not actually a good time to do a release now as I am still working on many of the problems.
Anyway, the new release still has a lot of new things and lot of bug fixes, and it is worth many people to give a try.
---- Quoted from the Readme file ------
- The biggest improvements in this released should be supporting of more Rareware games and big improvements of game play quality.
- The following new Rareware games are supported now:
* KI Gold
* Mikey Racing Challenge
* Conker (partially)
- Improvements of game play quality:
* You will see the almost perfect texture aligning, (almost)
no thin black lines any more.
* Texture loading bug fixes, many texture problems should be fixed.
- Full screen mode for both OpenGL and DirectX
- Using INI file to store extra ROM options. ROM specify options
can be changed during game playing, default options can be changed
before game play with the same config dialog box
- 2D Clipping support in both DirectX and OpenGL
- DirectX combiner automatic setting, fixed. The option "best fit
to you video card" is working now.
- Some other OpenGL and DirectX combiner bug fixes for certain games.
- Many other bug fixes.
Other games improved:
Many problems were fixed for many games, I can not remember all
them, the following games are as I remembered.
- Waverace 64, menu
- Monster Truck, texture
- Mystical Ninja, speed is much up, playable now
- Nascar 2000, playable now
- Kirby 64, texture
- Aidyn Chronicles
- Armyman Air Combat, texture alignment
- New Tetris, texture alignment
Starware Rogue Squadron, Battle for Naboo, Indiana Jones and Infernal Machine start to show something. Of course they are far from playable.
Known problems: See the readme file.