Dr@mer

Sex And Drugs And Rock 'n Roll
Oh! Oh! Oh!
Really cool Icepir.Will you release this, as a new plugin? :huh:

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Good idea! There's one thing I woul want from a game :phone:
Of course, I would need to learn lightning too :doh:
Darn it, but the vrml export is a great feature!

LazerTag

Leap of Faith
The possiblilities of using something like this to recreate levels of N64 games into maps for say CS, UT2003, SOF2, or other 1st person games is way cool.

EDIT: I meant 1st person games not 3rd person lol

Last edited:
Icepir8's opengl plugin is definatly one of the best plugins and every day it's growing and more features are added. By the way, how's the status with your d3d-plugin?

nephalim

Psychic Vampire
I think that would be a great and awesome feature, however I think you should be thoroughly satisfied at where TR64 is at, first. For the plugin with the least options, it would seem a little strange to have VRML export :)

Great plugin though, i'm using it alot nowadays.

Greevy

Resident Emusician
That's the way, ha ha ha ha, I like it.

(KC and the Sunshine band).

Well, with icepir8, everything's gr8.

:satisfied

E

emuguy

how long till this is out? i really need one that supports perfect dark so i can dump the models. and i need it BADLY:( for a project i am working on. so if u need beta testers wing it over here to me, u would be helping me out and i would be doing plenty of dumping and can get back to u with any bugs:). just an idea hehe. ive been messing with this in nemu with other games and this feature is awsome. just it doesnt support perfect dark:(

E

emuguy

marios castle extracted with nemu, then converted and taken into maya and rendered. i love this feature:)

E

emuguy

oh and i also smoothed it a little and then added smoothing groups cos it was blocky as hell

-BMW-

emuguy said:
marios castle extracted with nemu, then converted and taken into maya and rendered. i love this feature:)

How did you do that... The extracted and converted part???, have maya 4.5 and like playing around, with sfuff++, just playing...

E

emuguy

Yes BMW i used nemus vrml exporter. then what i did was open the vrml file in a 3d ap called Deep Exploration and from there saved it as a .obj (maya file type). can also save as .mb but i dont reccommend it. BTW....Deep Exploration is only 750 notes;), but if you can afford $7000 *COUGH* for maya 4.5 then i think you should be able to afford it;).

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
emuguy said:
but if you can afford $7000 *COUGH* for maya 4.5 then i think you should be able to afford it;).

screw that, I would rather use 3D Studio MAX. Besides, no Maya I have tried doesnt work.

LazerTag

Leap of Faith
I can't help but chuckle to myself each time I read the title of this thread "Just somethin' I'm kickin around"

I keep thinking "What? a puppy?" :)

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
Alright, I have figured it out and 3D studio Max is alot better to use because you dont have to convert it to open it. Unlike Maya, you can open it right when you dump it. :)

This is the SF Rush Bridge.

lol funny thing is you get a free perfectly fine copy of maya with Unreal Tournament 2003 as it is a part of the development tools for extra characters etc...
wouldn't see why it wouldn't do for importing stuff etc...
not to mention there is more than likely a plugin for it to support VRML