What's new

icarus videos

mesman00

What's that...?
anyone check out the new April videos posted on the Icarus homepage? All i have to say is WOW. Great job Cyrus64 and team, keep it up! It really looks GREAT!

Martin

Administrator
mesman00 said:
anyone check out the new April videos posted on the Icarus homepage? All i have to say is WOW. Great job Cyrus64 and team, keep it up! It really looks GREAT!

It's not April 1 anymore, so they're not as impressive anymore. :p

Gorxon

Administrator
Afaik some of them were fake...

...and some were not :satisfied

-edit-

Ah, got caught up in the speculation...some said that half of these were fake and the other half were not and that CyRUS askedus to guess which...but he didn't. Every single one is real...can't wait to get my hands on a version.

Martin

Administrator
Here ya go...

Session Start: Tue Apr 01 14:41:29 2003
Session Ident: CyRUS--
[14:41] Session Ident: CyRUS-- ([email protected])
[14:41] <CyRUS--> hey
[14:41] <CyRUS--> fyi, they are made to look as fake as possible but are in fact all genuine :)
[14:41] <CyRUS--> ill update tomorrow saying that though of course ;p
[14:42] <Martin64> haha
[14:43] <CyRUS--> ;)
[14:43] <CyRUS--> speak to ya l8r
[14:43] <CyRUS--> the comments are funny - http://boob.co.uk/cgi-bin/ikonboard3/ikonboard.cgi?s=3e896cea36a8ffff;act=ST;f=10;t=1680
[14:43] <CyRUS--> 'shenmue and jet set radio were easily fakes' :)
[14:44] <Martin64> lol
[14:44] <Martin64> :D
[14:44] <Martin64> yeah, cya later
Session Close: Tue Apr 01 17:13:50 2003

Gorxon

Administrator
Yeah, tried to get in contact with him yesterday, but he wasn't on...guess I better beg him for a beta even one more time as this looks leet! :happy: :happy:

:holiday:

ector

Emulator Developer
Though RE: Code Veronice runs just fine and _looks_ near perfect now ;)

(but of course just as slow as every other game.. about 1/5 of real speed on a really fast computer so it's quite unplayable, and without sound it's not very scary either :p )

GuestX

ector said:
Though RE: Code Veronice runs just fine and _looks_ near perfect now ;)

(but of course just as slow as every other game.. about 1/5 of real speed on a really fast computer so it's quite unplayable, and without sound it's not very scary either :p )

now ;)

ector

Emulator Developer
Well i think what they're talking about is that RECV movie somebody linked to from the forums, which wasn't from us at all, and looked like just some FMV from the real game.