What's new

EmuTalk sold to AEA

Talas

Son of the Sky
:phone: Tztztz, you almost got me there. I was trying to fool my girlfriend but somehow it didnt work. Hell, last year I fooled her, seems as if I am getting old. :happy:

The Khan Artist

Warrior for God
BFeely said:
Check out the prank on zophar.net. Looks almost real, until you click "click here" to read the "news story" and scroll to the bottom.

I'm pretty sure that's supposed to be a parody of what happened to iSONEWS.

Not bad.

But the best April Fool's joke, by far, has to be what Gentoo posted. Because, dammit, they just had to go and do it while it was still March 31 in America.

What I'm referring to is here.

I really got taken in...

Oh, and they didn't add the little disclaimer until this morning.

Rice

Emulator Developer
Very nice fool news.

I can not get into 1964 forum, forum id is 2, and I was always redirected to forum id 41, is this a part of the Apr. 1 joke?

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
Rice said:
Very nice fool news.

I can not get into 1964 forum, forum id is 2, and I was always redirected to forum id 41, is this a part of the Apr. 1 joke?

I doubt it, its not a really funny joke :|

OP
Martin

Martin

Administrator
Rice said:
Very nice fool news.

Thanks. :D

Rice said:

Yeah, blame your co-author. :D

I'll remove that one now. :p

CKemu

Martin sheer evil, heh I almost fell off my chair, oh well, I'll blame you for my back injury, or at the moment the coffee shortage in the UK :p (you swine, mutter mutter)

OP
Martin

Martin

Administrator
CKemu said:
Martin sheer evil, heh I almost fell off my chair, oh well, I'll blame you for my back injury, or at the moment the coffee shortage in the UK :p (you swine, mutter mutter)

Well you for one know I'm evil. :p

CKemu

mutter mutter.....site restructure....mutter...mutter.........nah your not evil, your Martin64, thats crime enough, heh well atleast your April Fools Day joke was one of the better ones out there :p

:saint:

OP
Martin

Martin

Administrator
CKemu said:
mutter mutter.....site restructure....mutter...mutter.........nah your not evil, your Martin64, thats crime enough, heh well atleast your April Fools Day joke was one of the better ones out there :p

:saint:

Thanks! :flowers:

/me goes back to htaccess pondering. :p