What's new

Jabo's Direct 3D6 1.5 Plugin [Project 64] Windows XP Problems

Nintendo!

When i use Jabo's Direct 3D6 1.5 Plugin for Project 64, it works fine the first time, but if i close Project 64 and then try to open Project 64 again it will not let me, because of the Plug-in.

In order for me to use Project 64 i need to delete this plug-in then un delete it when Project 64 detect that the plug-in is not there, and select within Project 64.

It might be an update for Windows XP, but im not sure has any one come across this problem?

System
Microsoft Windows XP Professional [SP1]

Computer
AMD Duron 1.3 GHz Processor
SD 256 MB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce 2 MX

Emulator
Project 64 1.5
Video :: Jabo's Direct 3D6 1.5
Audio :: Jabo's Direct Sound 1.5
Input :: N-Rage's Direct Input 8 V2 1.82a

Last edited:

nephalim

Psychic Vampire
I use WinXP and have not come across this problem, and am using all the latest updates/patches/service pack

More specific? Error message?

OP
N

Nintendo!

I have attached a screen shot which acording to Micorsoft its the Plug-in. It use to work fine before i started installing Windows XP updates, its also happened to the MAME 32v66b Arcade emulator but thats the .exe file

:pj64:

OP
N

Nintendo!

Nope I’ve still got the problem I had the 1.4 plug-in setup not 1.5 that’s why it worked, which it did anyway with the 1.4.

Still need help if you have come across this problem and solved it post the answer here I would very much appreciate it.

I still think it’s something to do with installing windows xp updates.