What's new

Mario Kart 64

Plisco

Sevillian
Could have edited your original post. Meh no matter is there a shortcut, did'nt think there was:plain:

OP
Clements

Clements

Yep, there is a shortcut on this one. I think it's detailed at gamefaqs (I saw it in a magazine once) I only risk it on the first lap, as you can restart if you mess it up.

Plisco

Sevillian
End of that track for that course did'nt think there was a shortcut.
Sherbert Land or Moo Moo Farm you decide Clements and start us of;)

OP
Clements

Clements

I'm not very good at either, but Moo Moo Farm is what I choose and here's what I got. Good luck everybody!

OP
Clements

Clements

I tried a few more times, improved my time a little, but you're still two whole seconds faster:

Plisco

Sevillian
Lol this was done just after my first triumph. I will write down times in a min
Edit:
1 Lap: 00"25'86
3 Lap: 01"18'60

Plisco

Sevillian
sure, but I still think its kind of obvious the quickest way round, i.e follow the course tightly round. but that 3rd lap is an insane time I admit that, one in a million...

ya i know how to do it.. i just want to follow someones else ghost.. its really fun..:happy:
i`ll get it at home.. can`t play it here..

sniper_112

i got 1:45:45 3 laps and 33:85 1 lap for luigi's. then i found some stuff on the internet. havent been able to do it yet, didnt try much either but:

Luigi Raceway

After coming out of the tunnel in Luigi Raceway, head toward the part where the gray wall meets the brick wall off to your left. Look for the fourth brick from the left, and use a mushroom to blast toward it (right behind a tree). Now jump with the R button as soon as you hit the wall. If all goes well, you'll jump over the wall and skip the final curve of the course, saving you some precious seconds.

sniper.. you are 3 second slower than me and plisco heheh.. we are in a midle of a fight in moo moo farm .. you can give it a try too..

plisco: i can`t do nothing with the file you posted here.. i think i need the .eep file too..

Nin_10_Dough

for those of you doubting the shortcut on luigi raceway, check out the attachment (save target as, it's a keeper :p ). obviously, that isn't me. I have allot of clips like that but I don't remember where I got them. I'll post the link if I find the site again.

th3l3fty

This is what we call gravedigging... I'm not really one to talk, but... look in the rules on the front page. Don't post in threads that haven't been posted in for three months.

OP
Clements

Clements

th3l3fty said:
This is what we call gravedigging... I'm not really one to talk, but... look in the rules on the front page. Don't post in threads that haven't been posted in for three months.

... although that video was very handy.

Nin_10_Dough

Whoa, I didn't realize this thread was THAT old. Sorry about that. I can understand posting in threads this old is looked down upon, maybe they should auto-lock after a set amount of time.