What's new

Mario Kart 64

Plisco said:
I dont no a shortcut. All I do is pure racing. 4 powerslides per major corner

hey man.. can u save ur ghost (pj1.5 format) with ur good record??
i wanna c how u play..
or... why we wont go play online with nemu!!! that would be great!!

Plisco

Sevillian
lol your getting there F4:D Keep it up. Diablo I just killed the 3 lap record and best lap record and there is room to improve as I screwed up on the 1st lap...:
3 laps: 01"43"73!
1 lap: 00"33"17!
Slougi: Whys that then??:plain: :happy:

Plisco said:
lol your getting there F4:D Keep it up. Diablo I just killed the 3 lap record and best lap record and there is room to improve as I screwed up on the 1st lap...:
3 laps: 01"43"73!
1 lap: 00"33"17!
Slougi: Whys that then??:plain: :happy:

plisco.. save ur ghost i wanna c what u doing to do those records ehhe

i`ll try to top u ..

OP
Clements

Clements

Argh! You're catching me now! Admittedly, I thought I was pretty good, as I always win against my friends (who can still get me with power-ups!) But now I'm amazed by what's been achieved here. I hope that any Guests reading this thread will look at the times and think "I can beat these!" will be encouraged to register and put their attempts up. Surely I'm not 4th best at Mario Kart at Emutalk? I've tried to beat my time, but no amount of turbo starts or powerslides has helped. There must be a physical limit or something! At the moment this is a two horse race...

Plisco

Sevillian
DiaBlo6662 said:
1'43'24 !!!

i won`t play anymore till u put ur ghost files!!

I will post my ghost later it will be a quicksave from nemu and (U) version here is my improved time 4 hundreds slower :(

i can hardly break my own record because i screwed up things in the first lap.. but damn.. my last lap was so awefull that i couldn`t follow him even using 1 mushroom left..

anyway here is my ghost file.. i think i can do less than 1'43 maybe to 1'42'9x but thats all i can do..
plisco i`m even better playin 4vs4 mwuahha :happy:

Plisco

Sevillian
DiaBlo6662 said:
i can hardly break my own record because i screwed up things in the first lap.. but damn.. my last lap was so awefull that i couldn`t follow him even using 1 mushroom left..

anyway here is my ghost file.. i think i can do less than 1'43 maybe to 1'42'9x but thats all i can do..
plisco i`m even better playin 4vs4 mwuahha :happy:

I to feel that 1'42'9x is the max time to get....Having some problems with my ghost. Try again later:plain:

sniper_112

what the heck is up with you people, the best i can do is 1.48.32 and i was up all night doin that. how do you do it. and i have a couple questions could someone send me a savestate so i can use their ghost or tell me how to use the ghost files that were put on here. im using pj64 and Mario Kart 64 (U) [h1] (cartname) rom. also how do u put a picture on here, the only thing ive been able to do is put it on as an attachment.

Plisco

Sevillian
Heh used to be on nemu just had a quick go using pj64 time was a late 43 I think. But heres the mpk file with my ghost on.

use my save.zip file that i posted the 2th of april (i think).. just unzip it under ur rom directory.. i think that u need the same rom as the one i used for it.. can`t check right now which version of mk i was using..

Plisco: lets do records on another track.. what ya think about moo moo farm?

Plisco

Sevillian
I have always liked Frappe Snowland, hate moo moo farm:ranting:
OK I'll start:
Lap: 00'38"50
3 Laps: 01'58"01

where is clements?? lets wait till he is here :)

i`m at work right now thats why i can`t start now hehehe

Last edited: