What's new

Nemu64 0.8 Netplay Compatability List

Falcon4ever

Plugin coder / Betatester
Hi,

as you know Nemu 0.8 support netplay.
But not everygame is fully playable.
That why I started an Netplay. Comp. List.

If you think you could help making a good list please do so.
But before you go testing make sure you have done a few things.

1. Check your rom with Goodn64 (check smiff's page for more info)
2. Find a good buddy who shares the SAME rom
3. Besure your Computer is capable to run the rom normal/fast when playing on 1 pc
4. If you connect to a server make sure you got a low ping.

That's all for now.

More info can be found @ falcon4ever.emulation64.com

:)

OP
Falcon4ever

Falcon4ever

It's just the same ping (respons time in ms) as when multiplaying quake, ut2k3 on the net.

A few general rules:

1-50 = Awesome!
50-100 = Good
100-150 = Ok
150-200 = Lag starts
200+ = Forget it

Last edited:

Harteex

Harteex das Brot
Remember, you need to have the same save file (or no save file) too... it's recommended that you delete the save file or rename it before you play.

Clements

(NL)Falcon4ever said:
It's just the same ping (respons time in ms) as when multiplaying quake, ut2k3 on the net.

A few general rules:

1-50 = Awesome!
50-100 = Good
100-150 = Ok
150-200 = Lag starts
200 + = Forget it

D'oh!

OP
Falcon4ever

Falcon4ever

mightyrocket said:
Smash brothers and Mariokart do work good!!!:nemu: :nemu: :nemu:
no mariokart doesn't works good, when you're racing you can't steer.

didn't test smash brothers yet...

Clements

I can steer well using my sidewinder. What I'm more worried about is that I can't see the R button in the input menu. That makes Mario Kart out of bounds to me then!

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Don't quite know. But lac has been around lately. Maybe you can ask. It's one of the games they know they made playable over the net.

jvolel

Destoryer of worlds
Harteex said:
Remember, you need to have the same save file (or no save file) too... it's recommended that you delete the save file or rename it before you play.

or you can email your buddy's the save file (am gonna test this out to see if it works to unlock all the characters in smash bros) :phone: :)

Smash bros (U) [!] works good (2 players of course works best 1v1, 3 players is possible providing all 3 have a good connection and fast comp, 4 players slows down but is still playable) use jabo 1.5

mario_kart_64_(u)_[!] works good again same as above, best with 2 players, both should have a joystick and both should have all other joystick slots disabled use jabo 1.5

Mario Tennis (U) [!] works good (played against lac yesterday lol got my butt kicked :doh: ) 1v1 is always best use jabo 1.5

F-Zero X (U) [!] - works great! 3 players works as fast as 1v1 haven't tired 4 player yet I got 60+ fps! the other day!! use jabo 1.5

Perfect Dark (U) (V1.1) [!] - works offline with the default nemu plugin, doesn't seem to work with jabo 1.5 but I think it just needs an edit for the ini

Conker's Bad Fur Day (U) [!] - only tested 1v1 seems to work best with that, use jabo 1.5

uh thats it for now

Last edited:

Yoshi

sympathetic dinosaur
the kaillera is supported wellon nemu08,
too bad the input plugin doesen't support even my standard keyboard.

OP
Falcon4ever

Falcon4ever

jvolel said:
or you can email your buddy's the save file (am gonna test this out to see if it works to unlock all the characters in smash bros) :phone: :)

Smash bros works good (2 players of course works best 1v1, 3 players is possible providing all 3 have a good connection and fast comp, 4 players slows down but is still playable) use jabo 1.5

Mario kart 64 works good again same as above, best with 2 players, both should have a joystick and both should have all other joystick slots disabled use jabo 1.5

Mario tennis works good (played against lac yesterday lol got my butt kicked :doh: ) 1v1 is always best use jabo 1.5

Fzero works great! 3 players works as fast as 1v1 haven't tired 4 player yet I got 60+ fps! the other day!! use jabo 1.5

Perfect Dark - works offline with the default nemu plugin, doesn't seem to work with jabo 1.5 but I think it just needs an edit for the ini

Conkers bad fur day - only tested 1v1 seems to work best with that, use jabo 1.5

uh thats it for now
thnk dude btw next time plz tell which version you are using [!] [E] ?
Games are added to the list

Yoshi

sympathetic dinosaur
yo guys I've noticed something
is possible to play online with (u) and (j) roms in the same game without any problems.
I've played a 4 player battle on mario Kart: me and another player had the J , the other two had the U.
Same thing on F-zero and Mario tennis.

Plisco

Sevillian
Just had a quick go on mario kart. I had no problems steering with my adaptoid but player 2 with the keyboard was in the wall from the start.

OP
Falcon4ever

Falcon4ever

Yoshi said:
yo guys I've noticed something
is possible to play online with (u) and (j) roms in the same game without any problems.
I've played a 4 player battle on mario Kart: me and another player had the J , the other two had the U.
Same thing on F-zero and Mario tennis.

Yup i noticed the same with [E] - [JU] 1080 snowboardin'

OP
Falcon4ever

Falcon4ever

Plisco said:
Just had a quick go on mario kart. I had no problems steering with my adaptoid but player 2 with the keyboard was in the wall from the start.
I think it's just a keyboard (input) problem. Jvolel also had luck with joysticks