What's new

TR64 Ogl version 0.8.4

icepir8

Here is version 0.8.4 of TR64 Ogl.

fixed some display issues. I now make adjustments for the stauts bar in the windowed mode.

Added better uCode detection. I am still working on this but it is a lot better than before. (This should make you happy Rice :p )

Rice

Emulator Developer
icepir8 said:
Added better uCode detection. I am still working on this but it is a lot better than before. (This should make you happy Rice :p )

Icepir8, very nice, and thanks very much (to make me happy:D). I blieve uCode detection is very important as easy to use, and user manual uCode setting is actually very unreliable and confusing, and error prone.

Last edited:

Clements

uCode detection is great! I can flick through roms in a flash now! The plugin is nice and fast!

Quick bug roundup:
-1080: No fog but other than that the graphics are there.

-Banjo-Kazooie: Characters are wrong colour.

-Bomberman 64: Great (uCode 1 used)

-Conkers Bad Fur Day: Not playable yet- some graphics are viewable (uCode 4 used)

-Diddy Kong Racing: Skidmarks are now correct, driver still missing, showing improvement!

-Donkey Kong 64: Supported! Camera zips around strangely, Jabo problem of polygons jumping out of characters, colours are not quite right. But its playable! :)

-F-Zero X: Couldn't get it running

-Goldeneye 007: Couldn't get it running

-Jet Force Gemini: Not supported (Use uCode 5 to see logo)

-Legend of Zelda- OoT: Pre-rendered backgrounds aren't
displayed, paths in hyrule field not right, rest Okay. Runs well.

-LoZ- Majoras Mask: It only shows that I have 2 heart containers for some reason. Works excellently- no problems in clock town at least :D

-Mario Kart 64: Black background to characters missing. Other than that, perfect.

-Mortal Kombat 4: No graphics are displayed just menu text.

-Mortal Kombat Trilogy: Faster than most plugins (40fps) Energy bars not right is the only flaw

-Mystical Ninja: Fast enough and accurate enough to be playable! Your character is invisible, everything else seems ok

-Paper Mario: Menus look good (better than any other plugin) and there was no major flicker. Looks good.

-Perfect Dark: Major improvement! I can see menu pictures now! Other sprites are now visible too! Just the resolution problem. Looks excellent fullscreen.

-Pilotwings: Quite major graphics errors.

-Starfox: Not bad. The pop-up is the only real problem
-Super Mario 64: No problems worth mentioning. Sprites at the to of the screen (Mario head with lives and Star total etc. looks the best in any plugin.)

Hope this helps you in your development! :D

Last edited:

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Another suggestion icepir: why don't use the real ucode names?
That way you could get it from other games and know which ucode to use. :phone:

euphoria

Emutalk Member
Version 0.8.4 of your plugin shows the game when switched to fullscreen but still freezes when trying to switch back to windowed on my workputer. Previously it didn't show a thing when in fullscreen but the music continued. Resolution is 1600x1200 32b.
Otherwise it seems to get better and better with every release. So thanks for all the releases and good luck for future development.

scotty

The Great One
The plugin works Mario perfectly now,i used to be a little slow. any 64MB game wokrs perfect. I am glad that it is really coming along better