What's new

Lots of troubles...

hotquik

Hi, im new with and im having some troubles with it...

1) I can't configure my sidewinder gamepad. I can choose the buttons from the gamepad in the second list , but when i click to another button in the first list, it switches back to (none)

2) I have only tested with Mario kart 64 on kaillera, but seems that 1s player allways takes control of the steering of all other players. why does this happen?

3) Its there a problem with using kaillera 0.9 instead of 0.84? some desync would occur?

Thanks for any information you can give me.

OP
hotquik

hotquik

Can someone explain me what am i doing wrong??

1. Select the 'A' Button and select the sidewinder button to map to.

2. Select the 'B' Button and select the sidewinder button to map to.

3. When i return the to 'A' Button , the Button ComboBox it says (none), why ????

jvolel

Destoryer of worlds
hey do you have conkers bad fur day? if so wanna try using that? let me know what server your joining ( my name is either NightSage or NeoNight) .... come to think of it I thought I saw you? am using the U ! rom by the way.

OP
hotquik

hotquik

cant you recognize me? lol
im 'hotquik', im most of the time on fugu, since there i have the best ping, also on emunation and isopalace

jvolel

Destoryer of worlds
GG ^_^ lol only thing this emu is missing is a little bit of bug fixes here and there (for the icons on kalliera) an option of changing input and maybe sound plugins and maybe more speed for 4 player via net

Briann

Hi, Have you found a solution yet as I have the same problem.

UOTE]Originally posted by hotquik
Hi, im new with and im having some troubles with it...

1) I can't configure my sidewinder gamepad. I can choose the buttons from the gamepad in the second list , but when i click to another button in the first list, it switches back to (none)
:holiday:

Lemmy

Bugs

Well about the Kaillera buttons. Thats simply because Kaillera does not support Windows XP THemes (look at the options dialog and the debugger of nemu, for example)

The new version of Kaillera might fix this but I didn't try. I heard its incompatible with the current nemu.

About the controller problem. This MIGHT be because your box is spanish..? I know it works fine on German and English PCs....

Well i am at work right now. But if you have a chance to test this on an english pc let me know if it fixes it.

jvolel

Destoryer of worlds
Edit: If anyone using xp has a problem with the black buttons just change the windows theme to classic instead of xp and it'll be fixed.. right click desktop --- > properties ---- > apperance ---- > windows classic theme

Last edited:

LazerTag

Leap of Faith
jvolel said:
Edit: If anyone using xp has a problem with the black buttons just change the windows theme to classic instead of xp and it'll be fixed.. right click desktop --- > properties ---- > apperance ---- > windows classic theme

Or right click your shortcut to Nemu, select properties, click the compatability page, and then check "disable visual themes", click OK. Now the theme is disabled when this program runs. :D

isaide

The button-saving problem seems to only happen with sidewinder 1.01 USB and it happens exactly as the guy above shows with pictures. I have both a USB 1.01 and an older sidewinder. Anyone know a fix?