What's new

kaillera.emulation64.com ??

alexa999

Banned
Martin said:
Glad you like it ;)

I'm taking down the server on June 13th or 14th, not sure if it'll be back.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Thunder God

hey im new to this.but i hav a problem.i was on the n64 server thing but my ping was so high i cudnt play the games.is it my connection or is it cos i liv in the uk?and if its cos im in he uk can u make a server for ppl in the uk?

Plisco

Sevillian
Thunder God said:
hey im new to this.but i hav a problem.i was on the n64 server thing but my ping was so high i cudnt play the games.is it my connection or is it cos i liv in the uk?and if its cos im in he uk can u make a server for ppl in the uk?

location and connection type affect the ping. What is your connection? there are plenty of servers in the UK just not emulation64

Martin

Administrator
Thunder God said:
my connection is a 56k modem and i get pings as high as 300

Try the server "_Wise_'s Place", it's popular and in Europe.

Our own Kaillera server is now down/dead/removed. Can't promise it'll be back.

OP
Gorxon

Gorxon

Administrator
lappen said:
What happened with the kaillera server?
Cant connect to it and cant find it in the browser/viewer

It's been taken down long ago. It's uncertain whether it will ever be up again but I believe it will never be.

lappen

Gorxon said:
It's been taken down long ago. It's uncertain whether it will ever be up again but I believe it will never be.

To bad :/

Any suggestions for a good N64server, if one exists

ShADoWFLaRe85

Friend to All
lappen said:
To bad :/

Any suggestions for a good N64server, if one exists
I've got a Kaillera server online. It's usually rated pretty high in the Kaillera tracker so you'll be lucky to get in as it's usually full.

stuart72

Ok, i know nothing about n64 online but i have a couple of emulaters with this online thing.

Anyway i tried to look for Goldeneye and Mario Kart but there was only average games like some game called fight night or something and also street fighter 2.

Strikerx1985

i dunno how u make it so difficult urself. go to the kallera homepage download the server version and setup ur own server, its pretty easy. For questions about running the server behind a router or a firewall, look at my guide there u will find the answer :)