What's new

Problem

CamKid788

I downloaded the Jnes 0.50 Beta version and download WinZip, butevery time I try to download a ROM, I get an error message that reads "The Compressed (zipped) Folder is invalid or corrupeted". Then when I click it again get a window that appears to have the file in it, but I cant click it, move it, or do anything to it. Why does it do this and how do fix it?

FAQ

I downloaded the Jnes 0.50 Beta version and download WinZip, butevery time I try to download a ROM, I get an error message that reads "The Compressed (zipped) Folder is invalid or corrupeted". Then when I click it again get a window that appears to have the file in it, but I cant click it, move it, or do anything to it. Why does it do this and how do fix it?

You\'re not allowed to ask for ROMS here, please consult the rules page for further reading. Do not ask again, thank you.

RJARRRPCGP

The Rocking PC Wiz
FAQ said:

You\'re not allowed to ask for ROMS here, please consult the rules page for further reading. Do not ask again, thank you.

WTF!!! He did not ask for ROMs, but asked to know how to fix
the problem with corrupted archives.

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
RJARRRPCGP said:
WTF!!! He did not ask for ROMs, but asked to know how to fix
the problem with corrupted archives.

You give that Bot a piece of your mind :unsure: :happy:

CamKid788: does this rom work on anyother Nes Emu ?

and have you tried checking it with GoodNes

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
You might as to say wish to unzip it and try. So you can check it with goodnes, etc...and maybe to avoid that problem.

OP
C

CamKid788

Actually, Jnes and NESten are the only emulators I could actually download due to the same problem I listed above. Is there just something wrong with my comp is configured, because I dont think ALL those files could be corrupted could they?