What's new

TR64 Ogl ver 0.8.2

There are a few problems with Perfect Dark. You've got a great in-game experience, but the main-menu has some problems (a texture layer which covers almost everything!).

Edit: This problem was in previous versions too.

Edit 2: The specs below aren't my real specs, but the specs of my oldie :happy:

Last edited:

scotty

The Great One
The plugin is coming along pretty good, and I know this is the plugin to use for people that dont have graphics cards, I know cause I used it before I even bought a graphics card. There are still many things to work on, but keep going at it. It is starting to look a lot better then your previous one.
By the way Icepir8, are you going to release a Direct 3D plugin, or have a new version of the TR64 coming out soon???

Thank you

DeadRabbit

Emutalk Janitor
Rice said:
Clements

Can you give some positive feedbacks? We know there are problems and the plugin is far from perfect, but too much negative feedbacks will discourage the author.

Negative feedbacks should be reported as problems, not as general impression of the whole thing. And problems are also very dependent on different configurations. I am pretty sure that there are many many good things of this plugin over other plugins.

Totally agree that totally negative feedback could quite easily have an adverse effect on the authors Rice.

But, i don't think this is what Clements was doing, because it's a message board it looks like there are reams of posts about this, that and the other not working properly. Whereas if Clements was speaking to us then what he was pointing out would have taken 5-10 seconds in total.

This is where the message boards down side is. The lack of being about to show facial or vocal emotion to each other, I believe this is the reason 90% of the little spats on here break out, through a lack of understanding in communication.

Anyway, back on topic. Ice's plugin is getting to be superb now (something i've said b4).

I'm sure we all agree on this,

And if Ice didn't realise that already, then he bloody well does now :)

karth95

Lord of the Cats
kinda strange

I'm getting an issue where fox vs fox mccloud in super smash, neither character, plus most of the ship, doesn't show up. I'm using 1964, which I notice most of you aren't.....
could this be a problem with 1964?

well now... I put it in pj64, and now I have the same wierd colored textures that someone else had in super smash, but all the stuff shows up. *sigh*
anyone have any ideas? is my directX screwed? am I to remain perfect super smashless forever? :)

Last edited: