RJARRRPCGP

The Rocking PC Wiz
icepir8, the link appears to be broken.
The file won't start downloading and Internet Explorer
just displays "Done".

OP
icepir8

icepir8

Works fine for me. Must be something else.

Try again. maybe it server load problem.

jack

Hi I have a question. Why is your plugin so big? I just downloaded version .8 and when I extracted it, I noticed that it was almost 1 megabyte(800kb's to be exact). Compared this to jabo's which is about 50kbs's and we see something is bloated here. Please do not take offense, I'm not criticizing you. I just want to know whether or not this plugin is optimized and whether the huge size has something to do with to the slow speed.

Thanks for the new version nonetheless.

RJARRRPCGP

The Rocking PC Wiz
I suspect Emutalk.net's vBulletin is possibly having a problem,
because the TR64 OGL version 0.7.9 download link is dong the same thing as above.

OP
icepir8

icepir8

To attempt to speed up my texture loads I have included Look up tables. at this time I hard code them. In the future I will just allocate memory and generate them. But then I the speed up isn't much I will probably drop the idea.

Knuckles

:geek: euh.... don't lnow why, mario...64... RUNNING AT 60FPS !?!?!!?!?!?!?!!?!??!?!?!?! And perfect Dark AT 45-60 o_O something wrong here, don't know why but... COOL!

btw, are you still working on the D3d plugin? hope a new release soon ;)

Good work icepir!

Clements

I tried the link not long ago and was taken to a blank page, so I went to the download section on the main page, and that link did work. Yes, the link in this thread now works also.

Anyway... I'm having troubles with the plugin with Perfect Dark, as its a bit slow during the intros ~25fps and crashes when you start the game (before choosing file) often. (Using UCode 5)

Keith

The Show Must Go On!
Administrator
Attachments are stored on a seperate server then EmuTalk. So if the other server is down the attachment links will not work. This was most likely the reason why the link did not work earlier.

Great release icepir8 posted over at www.emufanatics.com

euphoria

Emutalk Member
Ice, first congrats for a release once again. Its really nice to know that things are constantly being worked on and improved.
Secondly a feature request: resolution changer option. Since i have ~100 roms i like to keep the emu window quite long to avoid unnecessary scrolling, and since your plugin doesn't resize the emu window its annoying to have to resize it again and again. btw, speed could be improved if you use multiples of the n64s 320x240 res and don't use floating point conversions. but you propably already know that.

karth95

Lord of the Cats
you rock, ice.
I've been playing Paper mario, and the further your version number goes up, the better the game plays. it's been cool playing it in my spare hours for the last 3 months watching it get better and better.

Okay, I liked the Icepir8 plugin only because it has got good graphics. The speed was for about 1,5x as slow than Jabo's d3d. Now the speed is a bit faster but:

Clements

Quite an amusing DKR problem! But at least graphics are being displayed- well done, this one is hard to get right!