What's new

glNintendo64().new release?

Mihalas

Banned
I heard at the end of 2002 that Orkin was about to release his new graphics plugin "glNintendo64()" which has no more combine problems.He was saying he was about to release it as a Christmas present.....But after that he neither release nor publish any progress on his job.Does anybody know anything??? :huh:

OP
Mihalas

Mihalas

Banned
Thank you Destreal. I was waiting for news on this release. And the screenshoots are really cool :)

Last edited:

cooliscoo

EmuTalk Member
Very cool. glNintendo64() seems to be the most advanced gfx plugin at this time, maybe even surpassing Jabo's as i see things in those shots which Jabo's can't do. Does opengl have more blending functions then DirectX?

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Do note that jabo put his effort on much compability; not perfection. Thus, the gfx may look better on glNintendo64(), although jabo's supports more gfx on more games.

loleoc

What games does this plugin emulate?
The glide64 quality is the best!
This plugin, is very fast?

Clements

I tried the version thats released, and it works very well with simpler games like SM64, MK64, Zelda: OoT, B-K etc., but performed badly with games like F-Zero X, Goldeneye, MK Trilogy etc.
Hopefully the new release will be something special judging from the very special screenshots shown.

jvolel

Destoryer of worlds
I knew Open gl was the way to go when it comes to emulating n64 gfx, and that orkin had some skill when it comes to coding using open gl. Looks great ^_^ :phone: :happy: ...... He should add a screen shot function so people can take screen shots of errors they have seen.

Last edited:

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Alt+Print Screen = copy window
Print Screen = copy entire screen
paste in mspaint
convert to jpg
attach to board
:baaa:

The Khan Artist

Warrior for God
Mihalas said:
Really cool. Huh? :)

WHOA

Open Source ==
icon14.gif

EDIT: Eh? What, has the img tag been disabled or smth?

I'd like to see some sort of combiner compiler in Glide64. :)

Last edited:

Plisco

Sevillian
Clements said:
I tried the version thats released, and it works very well with simpler games like SM64, MK64, Zelda: OoT, B-K etc., but performed badly with games like F-Zero X, Goldeneye, MK Trilogy etc.
Hopefully the new release will be something special judging from the very special screenshots shown.

He did say at the time that he puts his time into perfectly emulating a game not compatibility

:)

Knuckles

well, for me, runs great but have lot of speed problem with the 2D, more there is 2D on the screen, more the game is slow,mabye it willl be fixed but if not , I hope it will be one day

btw, I wonder if it willl beat Jabo D3d... I hope too :p