What's new

1.1.7 Unofficial

doggie

Banned
yo, this unofficial new version that i have been working on.

Just a few additions to it.. only been testing demo roms and seems to be run good.. check whatsnew.txt for more info
and if theres any problems or improvements with commerical roms.. please post.. i am very interested :)

note: if u need plugins,head over to http://alpha.emulation64.com/Plugins.html for them

Last edited by a moderator:

ShadowPrince

Well,check your private doggie.
Also,you can place your files on alpha site if you're want to continue working on it .
Will be nice if you'll post list of changes.

OP
doggie

doggie

Banned
the only major changes is added additional Opcodes that were missing.. and a few cosmetic changes.. but as i said.. i like some feedback on game compat and so on..

doggie:)

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
doggie said:
the only major changes is added additional Opcodes that were missing.. and a few cosmetic changes.. but as i said.. i like some feedback on game compat and so on..

doggie:)

1) i do think you should list what those changes are.
so people can see for themselves what the op codes are for/what games etc.

2) Glideideal does not work well at all on xp windowed mode.
if you try to ajust anything like Res,settings,load save etc.
the exe = this pic below.

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
Even after after closing the exe on your Desktop it will stil remain in Processes.

GlideIdeal is clearly the better for Alpha for speed & looks.
but on xp its a wash out.

aprentice

doggie said:

Just a few additions to it.. only been testing demo roms and seems to be run good..

UltraHLE Alpha runs demo roms now?

OP
doggie

doggie

Banned
The Gentleman said:
1) i do think you should list what those changes are.
so people can see for themselves what the op codes are for/what games etc.

2) Glideideal does not work well at all on xp windowed mode.
if you try to ajust anything like Res,settings,load save etc.
the exe = this pic below.

ok.. list soon my friend .. just a lil busy ya might know:blush:

glideideal program.. well i have not idea as i am only working on the emulator it self.. but of course i'll look into it:)

OP
doggie

doggie

Banned
The Gentleman said:
Even after after closing the exe on your Desktop it will stil remain in Processes.

GlideIdeal is clearly the better for Alpha for speed & looks.
but on xp its a wash out.
yeh.. might have to look in to this also if i am not forced out by a certain person :getlost:

Last edited:

Knuckles

doggie said:

Just a few additions to it.. only been testing demo roms and seems to be run good.. check whatsnew.txt for more info
and if theres any problems or improvements with commerical roms.. please post.. i am very interested :)

note: if u need plugins,head over to http://alpha.emulation64.com/Plugins.html for them

Oh yes? running demos?
Well the real original Alpha runs all the same demo, I tried about 20 and all of them are IDENTICAL , and LESS COMERCIAL ROMS ARE WORKING! Diddy kong racing and BattleTanx NOT WORKING ANYMORE : NO graphics

Also , you Can't delete the copyright, you have to keep the names of those who worked on it, Not tell " everyone who worked on it" ...

OP
doggie

doggie

Banned
well.. for one i deleted the copyright from the about box cause its GPL so i just wrote a message to all that had or is helping.. two.. i have only touched the opcodes.. so can't help that games don't work.. bit hard when theres not anyone seemingly helping at this stage:getlost:

OP
doggie

doggie

Banned
mightyrocket said:
Hey, why haven't you add the Dutch.lng-file?
lol well.. as far a i know we don't have one.. but if ur dutch and wish to contribute, pm me dude:)

OP
doggie

doggie

Banned
Heres all the langs now including Dutch support.. unzip in ur ultrahle alpha dir:satisfied