What's new

TR64 D3D version 0.2 plugin

DeLeTeBR

This plugin is progressing well, if continues like this I can expect great things in a long future.

[ ]s

icepir8 said:
Hi, I'm at it again. Here is version 0.2.

whats new?

Started the Auto uCode detection.
Fixed some paletted texture problems. Now the text in StarFox is readable.

I've added uCode CRC info to the ini file. I would like ppl to send me their ini files after they setup their roms so that I can update my uCode detection to be fully automatic.

guve25

oh my gosh... this plugin kicks azz, only 3 revision it could run no mercy with glitches (back then mostly doesn't even display anything), the ever closest to emulating no mercy is Daedalus D3D plugin, but it was hardware limited (changing my geForce 2 to geForce 4 ti gives me artifacts), so my safest bet is Jabo's....

aside from cropped image, manually adjusting the ucode at 5 on the ini because it won't change on the gui and texture problems, this is a nice plug in

keep on rocking ice! ... rockin while developing the plug in that is

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
guve25 said:
oh my gosh... this plugin kicks azz, only 3 revision it could run no mercy with glitches (back then mostly doesn't even display anything), the ever closest to emulating no mercy is Daedalus D3D plugin, but it was hardware limited (changing my geForce 2 to geForce 4 ti gives me artifacts), so my safest bet is Jabo's....

aside from cropped image, manually adjusting the ucode at 5 on the ini because it won't change on the gui and texture problems, this is a nice plug in

keep on rocking ice! ... rockin while developing the plug in that is
No Mercy is fully playable with Glide64 :baaa:

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
guve25 said:
ouch... thanks, it is fully playable with all the gimmicks and what not, yay... happy... but it's glide :doh:
Yeah, but you can use eVoodoo as a wrapper to make it work.