What's new

Nvidia Drivers BAD?

polarbear_ak

Hey Guys,
Can someone explain this one to me? I have attached 2 images to this post one before the nvidia drivers (was using the windows default drivers) and one after using the newest from nvidia.com
Polar
Before:

OP
P

polarbear_ak

Sorry forgot system specs:
AMD 2200+, 512 PC2700 DDR, GeForce3 TI500, Lots of Space, using the GL2Ideal_Config.exe glide wrapper
Polar

doggie

Banned
umm... to be honest i don't know why its any different.. usually newer drivers improve.. i'd suggest installing the drivers that came with your 3d card.. they are generally the best..

Knuckles

Or just change your glide wrapper, use eVOODOO (XP if you are on it), working good on a Nvidia Riva TNT 2 M64 an a Nvidia GeForce3 Ti200. otherwise, i don't know...

OP
P

polarbear_ak

Well it is something with my system. I took my roommates card GeForce3 TI200 and put it in mine and the graphics were excellent with the new drivers, but zelda still frooze. Maybe there is a problem with XP processors. For the video card. I went to the manufactor and they just redirect me to nvidia.com to get the drivers, I was going to roll back to the older drivers, but I just though that I would show you guys what was going on.

Well I tried the evoodoo and see the results for your self
Polar

RUNNING ZELDA 64:

Trotterwatch

I'm at a loss as to why you are using UHLE Alpha to run this game. Your system means you could run it on PJ64 or 1964 which is what I'd recommend you do.

Knuckles

polarbear_ak said:
Ok Now for Mario 64- As you can see it sucked with zelda but kicked ass with mario64. so....

Its becasue of the fog, go to econtrol that is with evodoo and put it of, the problem will be gone!