What's new

Programmers Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
doggie said:
u wanna get u facts straight.. one.. i didn't run to shadowprince .. scyther did.. i had nothing to do with it..

rofl

doggie said:
TWO: Lamer? errr.. i not the one spammin my friend.. i am not a lamer..

& Who Started this Thread? <_<

doggie said:
THREE: Read my post why we have tried to make threads asking for programmers.. we get of topic posts and it gets beyond a joke.. i can't help it that the person i work(for) with isn't popular on this forum..

Then you:

A: Dont Post this publicly & Continue to be ripped

B: Ditch the loser & go solo...

doggie said:
I'd like to say, i am working hard on this project and if i could.. u'd see some progress.. but hey... i got no access to the site to upload or anything so don't start abusing me.. i haven't done a thing

Then you post some kind of WIP here, When you post a release here, it will be noted by emu sites around the world...

Simple as that... -_-

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Let me also reply to clear this up.
Why do i dislike scyther? Because...

1) He removes ultrahle alpha from the site just because he's pissed.
2) He gets pissed just because the uhle 2064 team does not wish to use uhle alpha's gui.
3) Just because of the above reason, he vows to continue the project!

Am I wrong on something here? Or do i feel like i've met a moron? *MY* Opinion! Fine! Do whatever you **** want! Continue the "great" uhle alpha if that is what you wish!

But you'd still better grow up, scyther. And everyone who supports this guy by joining him, i'm only saying one thing - you're making a misstake.

Have a nice day!

Doomulation said:
Why do i dislike scyther? Because...

1) He removes ultrahle alpha from the site just because he's pissed.

RemovED, it has been put back again! And WAS pissed, he apologized already!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.