What's new

Programmers Needed! Contact Me!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Knuckles

For those who are Programmer and want to enter N64 emulation scene, contact me or post a reply! Team is open to all those who want to join!

Some programmer have already join the team! Thanx to all those who won't let the other influencing you about what thay are saying about me, to those who have join and also for those who will join ! This is a great project that doesn't need some that they know who they are.

Also, if there is anyone spamming, your posts will be deleted!

NO SPAMMING!!! THREAD IS NOT FOR THAT

Last edited:

Lear'nos

Why did you start ANOTHER new thread on this???
<_<

Edit: Ok I just noticed Martin locked the previous thread...
But seriously guys, I think the point was made in that one... By users as well as the staff.
Stop begging for help and get down to work already...
scyther, be glad someone joined you. doggie, if you really did make any progress, and want to show ti to the ppl, simply compile and attach the executable to a post.
Simple as that.

Last edited:

doggie

Banned
Lear'nos said:
Why did you start ANOTHER new thread on this???
<_<

Edit: Ok I just noticed Martin locked the previous thread...
But seriously guys, I think the point was made in that one... By users as well as the staff.
Stop begging for help and get down to work already...
scyther, be glad someone joined you. doggie, if you really did make any progress, and want to show ti to the ppl, simply compile and attach the executable to a post.
Simple as that.
umm.. unfortunately i can't due to the fact that my computer is hasn't got visual C++ installed due to problems with pc.. so can't compile for a couple days:blush:

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
How very sad...
And btw, i don't think you should ignore the staff. Goto a web-site & ask for help or lock the thread if you REALLY want programmers from here.

Wow, i'm actually being nice for once!

GuestX

scyther & doggie: don't open new threads before
you get fucked.

when i visit the Uhle Alpha Forum i see just shit
since you (doggie, scyther) started....

OMG!

Lear'nos

Doom, remember when you were a n00b bugging zilmar to make a rom list in the gui and stuff... And now you made it urself, and its a pretty good utility at that :flowers:

Who knows... They might just do the same thing...
*caughs*yahright*caugh* :baaa:

Point of this post was to uncover dooms dark n00bish past *lotsa evil laughter inserted here* mwhahaha
lol jk :D

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
1) Past is past.
2) An emulator is something *much* more advanced. I doubt they will be able to do anything other than releated to GUI in this case.
3) The utility is past & buggy & discontinued.

doggie

Banned
cooliscoo said:
God.. scyther and doggie, you're fucking idiots.
this is from the RULES thread

Insult people without reason, advertise anything, or spam.
gee.. u insulted me.. u need to get a life man.. seriously.. got anything better to do then ur 10yr old insults:happy: ur just making urself a big idiot then u already are:D

cooliscoo

EmuTalk Member
doggie said:
this is from the RULES thread

gee.. u insulted me.. u need to get a life man.. seriously.. got anything better to do then ur 10yr old insults:happy: ur just making urself a big idiot then u already are:D

No, you're insulting yourself with this "i'm a leet programmer, stay the fuck away cause i'm leeter than you" attitude. No one here from Emutalk or Emu64 likes you & scyther's attitude over it. I personally doubt neither of you can code woth ass. Did i add that quoting the rules thread is a pussy ass thing to do? :)

:emutalk:

Last edited:

doggie

Banned
close this thread admin/mods.. we don't need another thread like this.. posted on the site.. cooliscoo.. again grow up

cooliscoo

EmuTalk Member
doggie said:
close this thread admin/mods.. we don't need another thread like this.. posted on the site.. cooliscoo.. again grow up

That was a really mature comeback.. how's about you grow up?

cooliscoo

EmuTalk Member
Trotterwatch said:
Cooliscool, can you stop with the flaming now? I think we've established the fact that you don't like these 2 users.

Sure. :homestar:

Though no one says it here @ ET, no one else thinks these "two users" are doing anything except sitting on their asses wanting programmers to work for them while they get attention. <_<

OP
Knuckles

Knuckles

I just want to say a something:

I dont want, please, that anyone reply to this if possible ( but im sure there will be some anyway)

Right, I know some of you don't really like us, cooliscool, Doomulation, CpU_MasTeR.... Its your opinion and i will respect that, but please, respect us and let us work on our project and let the other who want ot join, join us without saying something bad please.

Also I want to excuse me for everything bad i said to:

1- everyone of you that i said something bad (If you accept my excuses)

2- any other emulator ( Supra, UHLE2064...) They are great emu, and team (The Company...) .

and, I apologize , sometime, my mood change really fast and I can say anything bad. But its wont happen anymore, I will now control myself. But please, all of you, do the same thing. I don't want to be hate by or hate anyone or make a too high competition betwen everyone.

Peace everyone.

cooliscoo

EmuTalk Member
scyther said:
I just want to say a something:

I dont want, please, that anyone reply to this if possible ( but im sure there will be some anyway)

Right, I know some of you don't really like us, cooliscool, Doomulation, CpU_MasTeR.... Its your opinion and i will respect that, but please, respect us and let us work on our project and let the other who want ot join, join us without saying something bad please.

Also I want to excuse me for everything bad i said to:

1- everyone of you that i said something bad (If you accept my excuses)

2- any other emulator ( Supra, UHLE2064...) They are great emu, and team (The Company...) .

and, I apologize , sometime, my mood change really fast and I can say anything bad. But its wont happen anymore, I will now control myself. But please, all of you, do the same thing. I don't want to be hate by or hate anyone or make a too high competition betwen everyone.

Peace everyone.

That was good of you. Thanks. ^_^

Jesse

please shut the fuck up already. this is so old, grow up. if you cant handle that just go kill yourself.

fuck you, in advance if you want to flame.

OP
Knuckles

Knuckles

Jesse said:
please shut the fuck up already. this is so old, grow up. if you cant handle that just go kill yourself.

fuck you, in advance if you want to flame.

wtf?

Status
Not open for further replies.