What's new

Bra64 0.1 Release <old thread closed> Porblems and Questions

ashade

Hey people, im here releasing the first version of bra64... it's not working yet, its just a debugger version running in "slow motion"... test with mario if u want... i'm posting this here only for those who are thinking this is a "fake"... ok, get it:

Bra64 v0.1

Be sure to have "Send Display list to video plugin" marked

Last edited:

GuestX

congrats! (i havent tested it) :)
but it shows me a message
that D3D9.DLL was not found.

i require dx9

P.S: i am working still on your site. >_< :)

BTM

Polish Emu Scene Member
ashade said:
hey, it requires dx9 runtime
get on microsoft.com/directx
This sux. I cant run it becouse i dont have ( and i'm not planing to ) Direct X 9 .

BTM

Polish Emu Scene Member
Harteex said:
BTM: Why not get Direct X 9?

What for ? Only thing I know req. DX9 is this plugin - DX9 won't do U no good if U dont have the soft. that req. it.

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
Has Anyone got DX9 in & tested this Thing ? :plain:

Like fek I'm gonna put Dx9 in :p
I'm just not ready for that kind of Commitment :happy:

Cool Hack this Martin :blush:
/me feels Sneaky :emutalk:

Last edited:
OP
A

ashade

1- DX9 SDK has been released in december, i have it.
2- DX9 runtime can be downloaded in http://www.microsoft.com/directx
3- It does not work yet! it's only a debug version.
4- It does not show 2 windows of pj64. That's because there ARE two windows, but their never shown at the same time... i just made a code to show both at the same time for debug purposes...

BTM

Polish Emu Scene Member
so - one cant realy tell its NOT a fake
'is faster than oter plugins' - if you consider 'it has a faster debuger than other plugins( witch have none )' then its true

Harteex

Harteex das Brot
Are you afraid of getting DX9 or what? It won't be bad for you either, and you will need it sooner or later...

BTM

Polish Emu Scene Member
Harteex said:
Are you afraid of getting DX9 or what? It won't be bad for you either, and you will need it sooner or later...

Yes - everything that comes from MS is eviLLLL man :]
As for now I heard only BAD things 'bout DX9, and as I said - it wont increase the performance of your system - it will only help in software that req. it - at the moment - none so why bother installing it ?

Tagrineth

Dragony thingy
Actually many people are reporting slightly better frame rates with DX9 in older games. It's on the order of maybe 5fps, but still, the older runtimes are more efficient.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
It's true that m$ products are EVIL, but you're going to need it sooner or later, as he stated.
Well, i'm trying it--it's certainly not a fake, it cannot be! ;)
Wow, this thread is growing fast. Anyway, keep on the progress of the plugin ashade. :)

Cyberman

Remain on Topic please

This is the
Programing forum keep things related to programing issues etc. Everything else should be in the plugins forum.

Have fun and keep on topic! THANKS!

Cyb
:emutalk: