What's new

Bra64 0.1 Release <old thread closed> Porblems and Questions

Cyberman

Gah.. what the freaking hell does this shit have to do with programing? Kids these days. No discipline, they would crap there dog in the neighbors lawn because it might mess up thiers...
:saint:
Anyhow does anyone find this whole thing rather silly? DX9 will do nothing to help N64 emulation at all, he must belong to the Microsoft Cult or something. :) :geek:

Cyb :emutalk:

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
Alright, I had DX9 for a while & hasnt givin me any problems, So dont be afraid Damn it...:saint:

One Problem is when i start Mario64, I just get a blue Output (Sometimes).

Title bar files with segments? 1964 Locks all options & Just pauses. :geek:

ashade has something going, as long as we dont burry this project into the ground, it will succeed >_<

Pic...

PS: Ashade, you shouldnt name it 1.0 just yet ;)

Knuckles

did you read other posts? is only debug for the moment, it's just showing debugging info about the GFX. Runs no games

GuestX

BTM said:
Yes - everything that comes from MS is eviLLLL man :]
As for now I heard only BAD things 'bout DX9, and as I said - it wont increase the performance of your system - it will only help in software that req. it - at the moment - none so why bother installing it ?

i have installed it and D3D plugins now running some frames faster. :) :holiday:

CpU MasteR

omg h4x
scyther said:
did you read other posts? is only debug for the moment, it's just showing debugging info about the GFX. Runs no games

Did It kill anyone that I atempted to run any games with Bra64? <_<

Remote

Yada yada, I haven't been following what have happened since my last visit, so is Bra64 for real? It seems logical that progress has slowed down and that his hopes and expectations has been lowered a bit, he seems to have the know-how, in contrast to Olger901, the guy with the XBOX emu.:plain:

Falcon4ever

Plugin coder / Betatester
Tagrineth said:
Falcon4ever: Your Voodoo2 died? How? :cry:

the board is +/- 3 years old (bought it from a friend)
I used it for 2 years
4 months ago I had given it to my brother and he used it for a few months. The voodoo2 was replaced by a voodoo3 and the voodoo2 i stored in a special bag.
Lastweek i wanted to try the new glide64 and i just couldn't get the voodoo working.

:(

edit:

I didn't overclock it.
Anywayz PM if you got more questions

Last edited:

Tagrineth

Dragony thingy
(NL)Falcon4ever said:
the board is +/- 3 years old (bought it from a friend)
I used it for 2 years
4 months ago I had given it to my brother and he used it for a few months. The voodoo2 was replaced by a voodoo3 and the voodoo2 i stored in a special bag.
Lastweek i wanted to try the new glide64 and i just couldn't get the voodoo working.

:(

That sucks :( What OS are you using?

And what kind of errors do you get?

My 12MB V2 still runs fine... hmm... probably just bad luck handling it.

Maybe overclocked, but please don't spam about voodoo-cards in this thread, if Tagrineth would like to see a thread about died voodoo-cards, make one or contact (NL)Falcon4ever with private messages. This is a restarted thread because the old one changed in a spam-thread. This has nothing to do with bra64!