What's new

Advanced settings for zelda OoT

teknoranger

Hello!
I was wondering what the optimum settings (in the 'advanced' tab under 'settings') are for playing any game, but specifically Zelda Orcarina of Time. I am still trying to figure out how to stick my stats in a 'Signature' but I am using a 800 Mhz Celeron with 512 MB of SDRAM and a cheesy Geforce 2 MX 400 graphics card. There are all sorts of options, which can confuse us simple minded folk.....Thanks in advance for your help!

Allnatural

I can't explain those options better than is already done in the help file, and the optimal settings are already set by the rdb. Changing things will usually cause problems.

If you're having performance problems, you're limited largely by your CPU, which is borderline minimum spec (again, see help file).

Last edited:

BTM

Polish Emu Scene Member
Re: Re: Re: Advanced settings for zelda OoT

SculleatR said:

are u stupid ? u posterd my post again ? whats different ?
and for god's sake ! stop spaming the board posting thoes sjtupid 2-3 word replays !

Geoz

De Master
:) abit harsh BTM but funny! i found that both links work fine
bad SculleatR bad...get to ur room and ur having no lunch for the rest of ur life

:happy: im only joking! SculleatR

OP
T

teknoranger

HEY BTM - Off topic but I noticed you have xenogears written as your 'game' - DO you know how to get the frame buffer effects (mostly heat effects) to work properly in ePSXe???

BTM

Polish Emu Scene Member
Here ar my settings [ http://www.toya.net.pl/~emugen/psx.jpg ].
Frame buffering takes a powerfull machine , and its needed onyl a couple of times in Xeno.
When it's needed change Frame Buffer Acces to 4 ( easly done in-game with Petes Plugin , drop down menu [ Del ] ). Or use P.E.Op.S soft plugin - should work nice.

Last edited: