What's new

1964+Glide 0.30

salk

Hello! I tried this graphic plugin for Glide (I am using Vooodo 5 on WindowsXP) with both Project64 1.5 and 1964 0..4
Results are that with the first I get random lockups of the system making it unusable. On 1964 it works very well *save* the "exit". It doesnt matter if I either push "Alt+Enter" to go back to windowed mode or directly "Esc": the result will be a crash. Does anybody else expereince something similar ? Thanks a lot and big compliments to schibo...a real talented programmer! Bye!

Zephon

Key To The Universe
It's working perfectly with my Voodoo2. Probably it's a problem with your drivers. Try updating them.

GuestX

salk said:
Hello! I tried this graphic plugin for Glide (I am using Vooodo 5 on WindowsXP) with both Project64 1.5 and 1964 0..4
Results are that with the first I get random lockups of the system making it unusable. On 1964 it works very well *save* the "exit". It doesnt matter if I either push "Alt+Enter" to go back to windowed mode or directly "Esc": the result will be a crash. Does anybody else expereince something similar ? Thanks a lot and big compliments to schibo...a real talented programmer! Bye!

of course schibo is a great coder but don´t forget Rice <_< ;)
(Co-Author)

OP
S

salk

Yes! I should have not forgotten, you're perfectly right! Great cowork by Rice as well. I do hope this talented duo will keep on working on the project for long time having fun while at it! About my problem: I will try different drivers and later I will post here the results if there is improvement. Thanks and bye for now! :1964: