What's new

Mario party 2 little problems

samulster

I have this problem in mario party 2 that in some mini-games like platform pail and lights out the game turns very slow and it takes like 5 min in 30secs of the game. anyone else have this problem and if do how have you solved it?

EvilTwin

I know what u mean and when changing player takes some time..funny that thid dosent happen when u use a older jabo 1.4 plugin but then the board is screwed up :( and about the mini games, its the clouds that make it verry slow i think at some mini games

co_p3rth

Emu Lover
well, if u get the platform peril mini game, before u start the game (still in info menu) save state the game change the video plugins to unofficial daedalus rel. 3 or opengl tr64 plugins, then load state, that should solve the problem :D
and don't forget to put ur system spec :)

-K7-

Whatever does it on mine in those same games seems to build up as the game continues, so we switch between fullscreen and the window and it seems to temporary return it to full speed, then it slows down again. Guess something is having a snowball effect on the plugin, emu or both. Anyway, that's how we get those two games to finish in a reasonable amount of time over here.

Omar

Omar
strange... I don't have problem with any of those minigames, the only minigame that is slow for me is Magnet Carta

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Please don't resurrect threads that are over 3 years old just to say something like that. Geez.