What's new

Congratulations Emutalk!

t0rek

Wilson's Friend
Guys, this is somethig that I must tell here, Congratulations, this place is great, :) I didn't visit or posted in any forum in the past, but after visiting Emutalk I don't know why but I liked very much and I stayed here. Currently I'm not posting in any other forum (believe it or not), maybe because here everybody has a good sense of humor :D . I want to give thanks to all the staff of Emutalk, to Martin keep up the good work, to all the moderators but I specially want to give thanks to these people for making this such a great place:

Eagle, cooliscool,slougi, allnatural, AlphaWolf, DuDe, Jaz, The Gentleman, flow'', Smiff, RatTrap, Blizz, bodie, aprentice, Malcolm,
Stalkid64, 2bzy4ne1, 2fast4u, doomulation, gokus4, CPU Master, iq_132, gorxon, Anchel, B*A*G*G, Macca, Josep, ra5555, mesman00, sukh, RPGlover12, Trotterwatch, vampireuk, stezo2k, tri-force and finally Martin again for all the good work, the patience, good ideas and Martin don't ever give up.

Congratulation everybody and I wish you all a Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year :santa: :santa: :santa:

Edited 2 times

Last edited:

Niggy G

HTAFC will rise again!!!
Can I have one for beeing from WEST YORKSHIRE!?! :-"

Oh and what bestlegion said :phone:

Seriously this board has the most helpful members, and EmuTalk as a whole is a plesure to visit. *cough, spit, choke*

ra5555

N64 Newbie
bestlegion said:
Guys, this is somethig that I must tell here, Congratulations, this place is great, :) I didn't visit or posted in any forum in the past, but after visiting Emutalk I don't know why but I liked
very much and I stayed here. Currently I'm not posting in any other forum (believe it or not), maybe because here everybody has a good sense of humor :D . I want to give thanks to all the staff of Emutalk, to Martin keep up the good work, to all the moderators but I specially want to give thanks to these people for making this such a great place:

Eagle, cooliscool,slougi, allnatural, AlphaWolf, DuDe, Jaz, The Gentleman, flow'', Smiff, RatTrap, Blizz, bodie, aprentice, Malcolm,
Stalkid64, 2bzy4ne1, 2fast4u, doomulation, gokus4, CPU Master, iq_132, gorxon, Anchel, B*A*G*G, Macca, Josep, ra5555, mesman00, sukh, RPGlover12, vampireuk, stezo2k, tri-force and finally Martin again for all the good work, the patience, good ideas and Martin don't ever give up.

Congratulation everybody and I wish you all a Merry Xmas and a Happy New Year :santa: :santa: :santa:

thnx!

Merry Chrismas and Happy New Year!!

:)

Trotterwatch

Can we give him an IP ban?... he never mentioned me :( LOL

Nah seriously it's great to hear from people who are enjoying the boards :)

Happy Xmas

Last edited:
OP
t0rek

t0rek

Wilson's Friend
Sorry Trotterwatch; I forgot about you, you really deserve to be in the list, check it out now :blush:

OP
t0rek

t0rek

Wilson's Friend
Yeah! Thanks guys I have two medals, what a great christmas present.

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
Congrats Bestlegion on getting your medals and thank you for the recognition. :)

Congrats to everyone who keep emutalk a nice place for me to come to, keeping me away from drugs and nasty girls. ROFL. ;)

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Wow! Someone actually mentioned me! :happy: (w00t)
Ban him! :devil:
Make sure he never comes back! Ip ban! :devil:
Hehehehehehe......

L

Lachp30

bestlegion said:
Guys, this is somethig that I must tell here, Congratulations, this place is great, :) I didn't visit or posted in any forum in the past, but after visiting Emutalk I don't know why but I liked very much and I stayed here. Currently I'm not posting in any other forum (believe it or not), maybe because here everybody has a good sense of humor :D . I want to give thanks to all the staff of Emutalk, to Martin keep up the good work, to all the moderators but I specially want to give thanks to these people for making this such a great place:

Stalkid64, 2bzy4ne1, 2fast4u, doomulation, gokus4, CPU Master, iq_132, gorxon, Anchel, B*A*G*G, Macca, Josep, ra5555, mesman00, sukh, RPGlover12, Trotterwatch, vampireuk, stezo2k, tri-force and finally Martin again for all the good work, the patience, good ideas and Martin don't ever give up.

Edited 2 times

Hey, you forgot me...lol jk, I don't deserve to be on that list,

neway, Merry Christmas everyone:)