What's new

SupraHLE still faster.

supergamer

Banned
You're working on a fast emulator, and UltraHLE alpha is fast but SupraHLE is still faster and more compatible! Maybe you can ask Dominator for help.

Lillymon

Ninja Princess
Dominator's working on UltraHLE 2. It'd probably be better if ShadowPrince joined work on UltraHLE 2, but it's his choice.

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
supergamer said:
You're working on a fast emulator, and UltraHLE alpha is fast but SupraHLE is still faster and more compatible!

:plain:

That would be because of them being 2 entirly differnet Emus to the Original UHLE.

Quite Honestly Martian Boo D00d, this is just total erm meaningless Spam to be honest.

supergamer said:
For information. Maybe Shadowprince can ask Dominator for help.

and dont you think if either wanted to offer/ask eachother for help/advice they would have done it long before now & not needed you to tell them to ?

I think thats entirly down to the Supra & Alpha Authors.

aprentice

Lillymon said:
Dominator's working on UltraHLE 2. It'd probably be better if ShadowPrince joined work on UltraHLE 2, but it's his choice.

No, its actually the UltraHLE 2's team decision if they want him.

straight

supergamer said:
You're working on a fast emulator, and UltraHLE alpha is fast but SupraHLE is still faster and more compatible! Maybe you can ask Dominator for help.

Sheesh. If UltraHLE is too slow for your computer, you might need to consider sticking with ZSNES. :huh:

Knuckles

I have told to shadowprince to keep working on UHLE Alpha and not join UHLE 2 team. Think about that, Shad is alone to work on UHLE Alpha, and look what he already did! When UHLE 2 will be out, you will see that they made great work but do you remember how many they are on the project? About 12 or 15 , all programmer, so, for them, its was more easy. But as i have already told, shad is alone on his one, and I'm supporting him. Even if UHLE2 will be out, yes i will test it but I will be still loyal to UHLE Alpha. So I think he's better to stay with his UHLE Alpha because he is better than a part of the UHLE team by itself!

ULTRAHLE ALPHA WILL NEVER DIE!
LONG LIVE TO ULTRAHLE ALPHA!
LONG LIVE SHADOWPRINCE!

:n64: :) :happy: :)

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
scyther said:
I have told to shadowprince to keep working on UHLE Alpha and not join UHLE 2 team. Think about that, Shad is alone to work on UHLE Alpha, and look what he already did! When UHLE 2 will be out, you will see that they made great work but do you remember how many they are on the project? About 12 or 15 , all programmer, so, for them, its was more easy. But as i have already told, shad is alone on his one, and I'm supporting him. Even if UHLE2 will be out, yes i will test it but I will be still loyal to UHLE Alpha. So I think he's better to stay with his UHLE Alpha because he is better than a part of the UHLE team by itself!

ULTRAHLE ALPHA WILL NEVER DIE!
LONG LIVE TO ULTRAHLE ALPHA!
LONG LIVE SHADOWPRINCE!

:n64: :) :happy: :)

/me YAWNS

:plain: :cry: :baaa:

OP
supergamer

supergamer

Banned
straight said:
Sheesh. If UltraHLE is too slow for your computer, you might need to consider sticking with ZSNES. :huh:

I don't say it's too slow. SupraHLE is faster (better frame rate)!

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
supergamer said:
I don't say it's too slow. SupraHLE is faster (better frame rate)!

I really don't see how people come to that. I've compared speed with all leading n64 emusand from fastest to slowest (on my pc)

1964 (a little unstable)
PJ64 (rock hard)
Suprahle/Ultrahle (a little unstable) (with any wrapper and any settings)

The only time i've seen suprahle running well was on my P3 733. :saint:

R

rico001

speed?

Try this at your own risk if you want peoples:
95/98/ME :)

I don't know if it will work...
cut
----------------
Regedit 4
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\VXD\BIOS

CPUPriority 1

------------------
paste

OP
supergamer

supergamer

Banned
I tried it already, but it did make my pc a lot slower! ...set back a registry-backup... Shit! This backup is from august!!!!!!!!!!! I had to reinstall the modem, all my settings are set back to the old, MSN doesn't work. After 4X restarting and reinstalling the software, everything worked good.

Not recommended. ^_^

R

rico001

too bad

sorry too bad... The ok one I posted at techtalk.

I should not have posted this one...

did your whole comp go down??

OP
supergamer

supergamer

Banned
That was my mistake. I have set back a registry-backup that was from august. But otherwise my pc was 2X slower, I had to choose!