What's new

Pokemon stadium 1 and 2

Knuckles

As, now, the Transfer Pak is supported by N-Rage last input plugin (v.1.82) and fully working,I tried in pokemon stadium 1 and 2 the GB tower, each time with any pokemon gameboy game(red,blue,yellow,silver,gold and crystal), the screen goes black and the emulator stop responding, I don't know if it's can be fixed but i should be great!

gokuss4

Meh...
heh...

im guessing that n64 emulators now need Gameboy emulation support or they could have a gameboy emulator as like a port or auxilary type of thing for the GB Tower.

noctrun

noctrunal internet surfing guy
gokuss4 said:
im guessing that n64 emulators now need Gameboy emulation support

they don't need gameboy emulation support, there's for sure extra hardware inside the n64 cartridge that is unemulated that keeps you form playing gameboy games on an n64 emu, like all this extra chips in snes cartridge that are a pain in the ass of snes emu authors, ever read a version history of a snes emu? ;)

Last edited:

shark1686

this probably dosent mean anything but i loaded pokemon stadium 2 and loaded the game pak blahblahblah.... in gb tower i loaded on max screen instead of little i got this wierd screen with a big red x across the controller and then the rom (not emulater) became unresponsive........?

noctrun

noctrunal internet surfing guy
exactly, as nrage says the gbtower does not work with an adaptoid and the real hardware

Tagrineth

Dragony thingy
The Stadium cartridges are heavier than normal.

It's probably a "system-on-a-chip" original or Colour Game Boy on a single chip within the cartridge...