ZeRoX99

Specs:
1.5 ghz Pentium 4
Geforce 2 mx100/200
512 ram
Windows XP
Plugins:
Video- Jabo Direct3D6 1.5
Audio- Azimer's Audio v.0.30 (Driver Rev 2.2)
Input- N-Rage's Direct-Input8 V2 1.81a

When I start to play... I don't see that hand that selects the characters. I even tried pressing the direction keys, hoping the invisible hand would go over a character, but nothing happened.

supergamer

Banned
That's my problem too! Maybe it's an 0.84 and 0.85 issue. Older version (0.83 and older) haven't this error. Maybe it's a little bug.

You still have to gamble.

madfredtk

Proud Frenchman
The fact that you doesn't see the hand is a known issue due to the video plugin. You should be able to select the characters anyway.

BTW supergamer, there's no 0.8.3 version of 1964:shifty:

Cadex

Use Project64 for Super Smash Bros. It does not have this problem, even with the same video plugin (Jabo 1.5). So I think it's an issue with the 1964 core.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
This is a plugin issue afaik.
I'm not sure how glide handles it, but pretty well i think.
Otherwise, jabo's 1.3 plugin is the best for this game.

supergamer

Banned
No, other plugins doesn't solve the problem. It's the emulator. This error only appears in VS-mode. In story mode this error doesn't appear. If you want to play without errors, I recommend to use another emulator.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
supergamer, than check the faq! It even says it's a plugin issue. Go start pj and find out. It even suggests that 1.3 is the best.

Geoz

De Master
supergamer said:
No, other plugins doesn't solve the problem. It's the emulator. This error only appears in VS-mode. In story mode this error doesn't appear. If you want to play without errors, I recommend to use another emulator.

:1964: u don't need to use another emu... i found with this rom is that the hand moves about automaticly to the top right corner. & because my frame rate is too fast <_< i found near impossible to select a charater... So i hit the 'a' button as fast as possible on start up...
:blush: hope that helps...pleaze don't dis me if it don't work...
:1964: rulez man
specs:
2.4 Ghz amd pros.
Geforce 4 (4200)
512 Mb ram
15.1" flat pannel

0N1 L1nK

I found that the old version of 1964 works fine with SSB. I think it's version 0.7.3, but if the "Assume 32Bit" thing works then i suppose thats better than using the older version^_^

Geoz

De Master
0N1 L1nK said:
I found that the old version of 1964 works fine with SSB. I think it's version 0.7.3, but if the "Assume 32Bit" thing works then i suppose thats better than using the older version^_^

:1964: damn it hes right way to go!:happy: