What's new

Need help with netplay

Rufus P.

when using kaillera for this when i go to start game the window for 1964 stil stays in the back. with the kaillera screens in front, which makes it where i cant see. andsometimes it will crash after awhile.>_<

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
Go to Edit and then User Options.

Then in the "Window" Section, tick the Start Rom In Full Screen.

OP
R

Rufus P.

ok did that. now when it start it will go full screen be black, then minimize itself and wont respond.>_< >_<

karth95

Lord of the Cats
net play has been tested several times, and no one has ever had a satisfactory experience with it.
I honestly don't know what to say other than that, though.....
What Gent recommended usually works, unfortunatly, it is HARD to synch and play n64 games online. there are VERY few people who want to play.

ghost_zero3

Re:

It doesn't work with the standard video Plug-In, you have to use the Plug-In from Project64 and maybe you have also to use the RSP from it.
If you did it after the start it will maximize and then minimize and when you then maximize it again, you are in the game.

EDIT1:
And if you are using the Input-Plugin which comes with 1964 but is not the standard and it is comfigureable you shouldn't activate the Kaillera-Support because then it also don't work.

EDIT2:
The best input Plug-In for Kaillera(example: it is possible to have to controllers on one PC and then connect to another for the third) is the N-Rage-Input-Plug-In (download from http://go.to/nrage )

Last edited: