What's new

1964's qwn video plugin

Grant64

DC Emu Fanatic
I read in some release notes that the 1964 video plugin would be continued next year - Is this true - If yes I think this is great because 1964 would finally get the widespread credit PJ64 gets - 1964 is a fabulous emulator, basically are you to continue your Video Plugin?

Eliminator

The Eliminator
It's very complicated....it'll take too much time. I would just try to stick with trying to make jabo's plugins more compatible with 1964.:1964:

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
Grant64 said:
If yes I think this is great because 1964 would finally get the widespread credit PJ64 gets

i wish that was true. pj64 doesnt really get that wide a spread credit. most sites rate it and 1964 way below what they deserve.:angry:

on the other hand UltraHLE seems to always get max ratings even when compat is around 20 games.

Boooooommm

The Wanderer
I don't trust those rating sites. Everywhere I go you see PJ64 over 1964. But I don't think it's like that. For example, I noticed that PJ64 and 1964 are very close when it comes to compatibility. 1964 is much faster than PJ64. So what are they really rating? In popularity, Pj will get more people due to these ratings. But I consider 1964 the best N64 emulator around right now. ;) I don't believe in those ratings. I try every emulator myself and out of that, I use the best one (1964 up to now ;))

OP
Grant64

Grant64

DC Emu Fanatic
I have always had a load more sucess with PJ64 - 1964 sparadically crashes, bizarrly the 0.8.3 version worked really well. but was discontinued.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Grant64 said:
I have always had a load more sucess with PJ64 - 1964 sparadically crashes, bizarrly the 0.8.3 version worked really well. but was discontinued.
.83 wasn't discountined. It is further developed into .84