What's new

Humm ... something changed ?

RJA

The PC Wiz
Well, my existing account didn't survive the change!!!!!!

I was forced to re register!!!!!!???

But yes, this is faster than the other message board setup.;)

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
Re: Well, my existing account didn't survive the change!!!!!!

RJA said:
I was forced to re register!!!!!!???

But yes, this is faster than the other message board setup.;)

Yes RJA, We all had to (Even my Poor Cat) :donzingof

But the Boards Looking Erm, :lookaroun Kinda Different, but change is Good :)

Martin

Administrator
The boards look a bit different, but not much. As far as stability and speed, vBulletin is way faster and much more stable. vBulletin has been in the game for a long time, and they have great resources to build nice boards too. iB3 is a free board coded by a guy named Matt, and he does it as a hobby. They're playing in the same league, but...vBulletin is simply a much better board. I hope you like it too.

Smiff

Emutalk Member
Martin said:
vBulletin is way faster and much more stable. vBulletin has been in the game for a long time, and they have great resources to build nice boards too. iB3 is a free board coded by a guy named Matt

omg if that wasn't true it wouldn't be funny

sk8bloke22

roll for life
forum still seems to get congested. just asking, is the same board thingy as those on ngemu.com .

oh shit, just noticed all the little xtras like file attachments. very snazzy :cool:

Eagle

aka Alshain
Yah, I think it looks great. Even if we did lose our beta thread ??? Ah well, most of it is on Smiffs site anyway. And I got to change my name back to normal. ;)

Martin

Administrator
sk8bloke22 said:
forum still seems to get congested. just asking, is the same board thingy as those on ngemu.com .

oh shit, just noticed all the little xtras like file attachments. very snazzy :cool:

Yes, it's the same board being used at NGEmu. Bobbi is a good friend of mine who, first of all suggested it to me, but also helped me set it up. I like it a lot. :D

Zero

Liar Liar Pants On Fire!
what can I say except for :

Fun for everyone (sorry for the rip off line but these colors are fun )

:)

Raziel

meh ?
Nah,you aren't dangerous at all,just someone who seems to be everywhere emulation is.
Other than that you're really cool:cool: .