What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Djipi's Celda [English Fixes Included]

Alexia

Hello guys, this is my first post started using roms and Project 64(1.6) some time ago and now i found this nice package(thanks to the guy that made it and to the guy that made this package).

Now i'm having some issues, first is that the MENUS are kinda weird, can't see link at the equipment etc, now this was easily solved, i searched in here and found out that i had to tweak 2 settings while the game was running.Link was blurry in the menu(and no jaw?) but it's better than nothing plus when i was entering the menu the backround was the last interior i entered.

Now i WISH these were the only problems, the most annoying problem is:
During the day many surfaces tend to ficker with shadows(trees, roads, rocks)when i look at them and walk and do stuff they shadow keeps flickering and it's really fast that's why i can't post a picture of it, i just hope that you boys can understand what i'm saying, the surfaces of these objects are like normal for a second and then they get shadowed.

I did everything i saw here: http://www.freewebs.com/jantarctica/texturepacks.htm
only part i didn't got is " 5. Rename all the “_” for “ “ ".To be more specific on what i use:
Project64 1.6, The video plugin that is linked here(mudlord rice something)Jabos direct sound and Nrage controls.My specs:

Ati x1950xtx, core 2 duo e6600 and 2gb ram
Windows XP pro.

I hope i was specific enough , i really want to make this texture pack work so any help will be realllllyyy nice

Thanks

I managed to take a picture while looking at the road, in the picture it looks harmless but when you play and seel all these surfaces doing this.. it really gets annoying.ok here goes:

http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m...inus/black.jpg
http://i102.photobucket.com/albums/m...nus/black2.jpg

Also the name of the ROM: Legend of Zelda, The - Ocarina of Time (U) (V1.2) [!].z64

Forgive the poor copy/paste/paint part but you can say the difference the roads have in each pic.Game runs windowed(640x480), i've changed resolutions many many times but it's not it.

For some reason i couldn't see the post i made here, so if that's a double post please Mr.Mod delete it :)

Alexia

Double posting.. sorry but i found the solution and thought that i should share it, in case anyone else is having similar issues.Now that thing made my controls behave funny too.. i was walking in a straight line but it was like it was trying to move me to the right.. i know it sounds very weird and the solution i found may be even weirder but anyway.

So what i did?Start your game(window mode) and open click "Configure Graphics Plugin" at general options you will see the "enable SSE" enabled simply untick it and enable it again and voila.. problem is gone, it NEVER comes back as you play and change areas.It will only come back if you quickload(F7) then you simply have to do this again.Hope i helped.

I wish i knew what this SSE thing does and how can it fix everything by simply disabling and enabling it again...just curious.

ctatumt

Oh hey yeah I had that same problem for a while too! I remember I unchecked something and it worked but I don't remember what I unchecked. Maybe it was the "Enable SSE"... sorry for my rambling :)

Unusual_Rex

珍しい&#2957
So ,It has Cel-Shade built it?

Also, does anyone know were I can download Djipi's Celda? The link of the first page doesn't work.

OP
JHdD

JHdD

Tutorial Writer
On February 10 you can download again. I used all my bandwith. :plain:

dante99

today is Feb. 11 ........ but link is NOT Working

Reupload plz~

ps. NOW Working!!! Thanks

Last edited:

rokumanxes

" We're sorry, this file is temporarily unavailable.
We're performing some routine maintenance on one of our servers, so this file will be unavailable for a short time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

For more info, check out the DivShare Maintenance Blog. "

.... DAMN YOU!!!

I hate unreliable download sites.

The second I can get the Zelda one, I'll be upping it to xdrive
on a public folder for all to access.

Is xdrive very well known around here?
If not, get to know it.

rokumanxes

Sorry to double-post, but, I'm downloading it now, and I will be putting it on an X drive public folder, if necessary I will also put a tut for registering elsewhere.
Thank you.

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
Is there any way to render the models in cell shading also?
Atm there isn't a way... mudlord is working on an enhancement for his Rice builds to allow custom shaders, cell shading aswell, but no ETA yet.
Orkin was working on custom shader support for Direct64, too, but he's gone long time ago, sadly.

cdiddy7

EDIT started new topic

download and more info here http://www.emutalk.net/showthread.php?p=397663#post397663

zz2col.jpg

Last edited:

drkz4ck

New to the forums :bouncy:
I tried to download a few minutes ago, it looks like the link is down or something, i don't know for sure. Can someone re-upload the file for the hi-res pack please. I really would appreciate that :D

Soups

Press 'A' to Jump
Does anyone else have a way to share this? It says JHdD's bandwidth is dried up and no one is seeding the torrent... not that I can find, anyway.

E: Never mind! Found it!

Last edited:

SynaesthesiaZEN

Is there another place to download the texture packs for Paper Mario and OoT in the first post? The one's on JhdD's antarctica website? His bandwidth is gone...

I've been looking for these forever. I'd really like them!

OP
JHdD

JHdD

Tutorial Writer
Reuploaded the Celda texture pack, because of the host was always ou of bandwidth