What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

stev418's SM64 Font Set (WIP)

stev418

stev418's Super Mario 64 Font Texture Set (WIP)

Hi, currently working on getting fonts done in SM64 - 50% done, pics below

**EDIT - Now ALL MENU/SUB MENUS complete, mini pack v1.0 available down the page, all text and icons for Super Mario 64

**EDIT - FINAL V1.1 now available (posted below), includes ALL GAME TEXT, game icons. Game has also been tested in french and german and has language characters to match

**EDIT - V1.1a now available (included missing text - &, " " )

**EDIT - V1.1b available (included re-texture for a "6")
Ive also added a "micro-pack" for re-textured sky for first 2 levels) seperate .rar file

nin2.jpg

Last edited:
OP
stev418

stev418

Thanks Djipi :bouncy: My first "little" project, i am using the [E] rom, so all Europeans can enjoy in their language - will be putting the pack on very soon, around 97% complete

OP
stev418

stev418

stev418's SM64 Text and Icons V1.1b COMPLETE!

Ok, here we have a First release Super Mario 64"Text and Icon Mini Pack". This includes ALL menu and sub-menus text redone for the game, and all icons such as stars, lives, power bar (most icons are from other SM64 packs - although i thought it would be great to have a COMPLETE text/ican pack) will be totally finished in the coming days (only lowercase text to so)

I have also made sure that this pack is compatible with both the and the [E] roms, as there were a few differences. I find the [E] rom better as it doesnt have the black borders at the top and bottom of screen. For all Europeans please let me know if i have missed anything in your language, as i hadnt fully tested this yet. Comments greatly appreciated, hope you enjoy :bouncy:

***EDIT - V1.1 now available (Complete game text all all languages)
***EDIT - V1.1a now available (included missing text - &, " " )
***EDIT - V1.1b now available (Included texture for a missing "6")
Also attached a seperate "micro-pack" file for re-textures sky for first 2 levela)

nin3.jpg

nin4.jpg

nin5.jpg

Last edited:

stunt_man

Uhh, where do I put this? I just downloaded it, put it in "Project 64/Plugin/hi-res/stev418_SM64_Fonts_and_Icons_V1.0." What am I doing wrong? I'm using the (U) version of the ROM, if that helps...

EDIT: Nevermind, got it. Nice job, my friend.

Last edited:

Risio

Vectrex Fanboy
Beautiful! I hope you don't mind if I use that in my Yoshi Mario pack until I come up with a Yoshi's Island font.......:santa:

OP
stev418

stev418

Final V1.1

**** V1.1 is now available, includes all game text, and also tested in french and german :bouncy: see initial posts for the pack.

Djipi

Zelda CelShade Producer
Hey stev418 can i use it with my futur pack?

And you have forgotten to remake this

Last edited:
OP
stev418

stev418

definitely, you can use it as you please :bouncy: , will see what i can do with the missed bits. These parts are from "JDs SM64 Texture Pack" as it was done from the rom it wouldnt have got done.

mongo51983

Zelda Maniac!!!
Nice pack, but for some reason course number 6 doesn't show up for me when I pause the game and go through the courses.

OP
stev418

stev418

mongo51983 said:
Nice pack, but for some reason course number 6 doesn't show up for me when I pause the game and go through the courses.

Have you got any stars in course 6? When i pause and cycle through course i dont see course 5 or 6, but i havent got any stars from those levels. (anyhow i spotted a "6" the i missed while checking, so thats good)

mdtauk

Zelda Hi-Res Texturer
I really dont like that outlined font. The Mario style font is good for headers, but looks messy in large amounts of text. Once someone has done the whole set of graphics, perhaps I may have a go working on it...