What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Paper mario and texture help

Frogcoin

Hi im new in this and very interested in retexture games, i wanted to know if theres a way to save space with the images (besides the format compresion) cause i was making some tests with Paper Mario and i have a lot of textures which when i retouch they have a lot more size.

Maybe that question was dumb. but i appreciate any help. maybe i should shrink the texture to the original size before save?

by the way here go some screenshots, i change bowser and kammy koopa in the intro (the most noticeable changes) to give them a more "paper feeling" :p , the first is the normal screenshot and the second is the hi-res screenshot, i dont know anything about retouching images but ill hear any comments ^^U

Kolano

Ug. Not to disregard your efforts, but I think you need to find a different paper texture than that. It kind of looks like they are printed on toilet paper. Again nothing against you, but the pleats in the texture look like that.

j234

You could try and replace the texture with a paper mario 2 texture. It's better to replace a texture with a new one rather than improving it. In paper mario, the texttures are so poor quality, they r hard to improe (most are 16x16 ci textures). See the old paper mario thread where i tried this.