What's new

Dolphin Final Release Shots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Valk

Naruto 3 Runs great!! ^^
I'll put up more of other games later
no graphics issues anymore just a few minor error popups but never at important parts and about 3 max in a section.. overall playable ^^
Also love the fps improvement runs heeps faster. (though my 5200 is good enough to play its not quite there yet) ^^;;

Doh beat me to the naruto pic post :p

OP
JinXD

JinXD

adambk said:
I do not get an error, this is how far I got after that I just got bored of waiting. Not sure if it goes further.
It mainly crashes when it's run using dynarec, interpreter works alot more stable.

zaba_3

INCREDIBLE shots :drool:. lot of progress made but its sad that you leave that project :bye3: .but lets hope someone continue this project he have good background where to start.

adambk

JinXD said:
It mainly crashes when it's run using dynarec, interpreter works alot more stable.

Oh yes i disabled it before as I was crashing in a game, but now my other games are much more faster now. Thanks for alerting me about that.

Last edited:

Dysprosium

Graphics Designer
JuSt_BasIc said:
great pics jinx and itsnice to hear someone its going to continue the project.

Indeed it is. No real rush for the guy either, seeing as how he's willing to take it on himself. Best of luck to him, he seems confident of it enough. :)

Great ambitions too. XD

Xenon88

Shot from Luigis Mansion

1024x768 antialias 4x ps 2.0

immagine9fd.jpg

Burnpro

Supar ***
it seems like theres no frame limiter like in chankast.. not like a useful option of a new emu btw but just noticiable..

MAD_BOY

weird guy
been playing Paper Mario 2 until dolphin closed itself =/
anyway, here are the shots

i just noticed it only took 1 normal shot, the other shots are from the fps bar :|

jareg

Just A Guy
Hey all havent been around lately (i was busy alot)
Anyway nice release from dolphin and here are some shots from
Yu-Gi-oh Falsebound Kingdom
Runs pritty good playabel but slow ;)

OP
JinXD

JinXD

Quit feckin posting that!! "Manage Attachments" - if you scroll down when composing a reply. Geez :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.