Shots

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokemoner

aka Saiko..
Vegetable said:
Shot of Animal Crossing in-game:
Dolphin_AC.png
How did u make it,Vegetable??Please tell us what EXACTLY happened with u in detail :1eyealien ..What confeguration ?:ninja: Did u shrinked it?whats the size??
Thanx :holiday:

Last edited:

bLAdEbLA

Insert clever rhetoric here.
Pokemoner said:
How did u make it,Vegetable??Please tell us what EXACTLY happened with u in detail :1eyealien ..What confeguration ?:ninja: Did u shrinked it?whats the size??

Yup I'm interested too.

Vegetable

Banned
Ok, you can see my specs below, I have XP with service pack 1. I ripped the game from the disc. No shrinkage. I loaded up the game, the processor at dynarec, the video at compile. Resolution at 640x480. Overlay statistics ticked on. I held down enter when the Nintendo logo came up, after a bit it didn't seem like it worked, so I pressed a bunch of keys, and then I went off in another room, and came back and saw the title screen, with a few errors though. I do that and it usually works after a couple of tries.

Bopig!

The Great BO
Nice shots defiler. :whistling I don't think It's gonna take many more releases of Dolphin before RE2 runs perfectly. :bouncy:

dav3

Pokemoner said:

Fake screenshots are pretty easy to make...
Guess you haven't thought of this possibility ;)

bLAdEbLA

Insert clever rhetoric here.
dav3 said:
Fake screenshots are pretty easy to make...
Guess you haven't thought of this possibility ;)

Let's hope for Vegetable's sake he didn't fake them :angry:

dav3

Bopig! said:
Nice fake dav3. I especially like the wrong emulator. :canadian:

I wasn't saying mine is fake ;) That's actually an N64 game.
I was just letting you know that it'd be pretty easy to take a shot of Doubutsu No Mori (sp?), paste it into a ss of dolphin and claim that Animal Crossing is actually working ;)

*edit*
Well, I looked a little closer. His pic are most likely real :) I didn't notice before, but there are quite a few differences between the N64 version and the GC version (Look at the railing and exit)

Last edited:

Bopig!

The Great BO
dav3 said:
I wasn't saying mine is fake ;) That's actually an N64 game.
I was just letting you know that it'd be pretty easy to take a shot of Doubutsu No Mori (sp?), paste it into a ss of dolphin and claim that Animal Crossing is actually working ;)

*edit*
Well, I looked a little closer. His pic are most likely real :) I didn't notice before, but there are quite a few differences between the N64 version and the GC version (Look at the railing and exit)

Whoa. I didn't even know they had a game like that on the N64. Must be a japanese version that never came out here eh? Ya I noticed the diferences you pointed out. Odd though that both screenshots are so similar graphically. They didn't really go above and beyond the call of graphical duty with the Gamecube version eh?

Pokemoner

aka Saiko..
Vegetable..Can I ask u to try Shrinking AC and see if it is playable..cause I downloaded it but it was too small (16 mb)..may be u can run it ..

ZsAsZz

Some random screens

Just a few games I hadn't seen talked about yet... none are playable and all freeze right after these screens...

Bopig!

The Great BO
Loki said:
These shots were taken with FRAPS, I couldn't seem to get anything else to work, damn DX!!! - Anyway, this game is emulated really well, the only issue is that the text is wierd and sometimes overlaps other stuff, but still. Top work guys!!

Loki Puzzle 01
Loki Puzzle 02
Loki Puzzle 03
Loki Puzzle 04
Loki Puzzle 05
Loki Puzzle 06
Loki Puzzle 07

Sys Specs: AMD XP2200+, 512MB RAM, GFFX5200 128MB. XP Pro + SP1a

Ya, I saw screenshots a while back for this game. You can see more screenshots here:
http://www.emuxhaven.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=3548
How many FPS were you getting Loki?

Status
Not open for further replies.