What's new

Thank you Demul team!

rugasquare

I am a user in Hong Kong.
First of all, I want to say thank you for all of developer in Demul team.

Because I saw a post from youtube that a game called Dragon Treasure III which product by SEGA Naomi,
was showing the demo of playing!!!! What amusing!
I play this game in game center from 2008 for several years. But the times go by, the machine move out
and I can't play any more. I will have chance to play it again! although it will a bit different (Since it is a coins machine game)
but it already enough and my memories!

Waiting for the update version release. I will keep checking everyday from today!

Thank you Demul teams! Your's team give many people childhood memories.

MetalliC

Demul developer
thanks for feedback!

can you provide please info about how this real arcade machine works and plays ?
all that medal mechanics is almost complete dark area for me.
currently player can press button and "put medal" into one of 9 "chacklers" corresponding to the marks in bottom of screen.
but I suppose, in real machine then you put coin in machine - medal (or medals?) fall of inside machine and can appear (randomly ? controlled or not ?) in any of 9 "chacklers"

can you shed some light in this game process and mechanics ?

OP
R

rugasquare

In other hands, Can it is possible to using Windows base andiod pad to play? I mean use finger to point the "hole".
If it is possible , i guess it may be made a virtual hardware (I have been trying to made a station using lego before...hehe..)

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, I post a reply this morning with jpeg link but it seem not show...may i know why?
Can you see the post, MetalliC? It post around 9:15 today....

OP
R

rugasquare

Never mind , try to post it again.
Re:real arcade machine works and plays

the machine have numbers of station(around 5), each station have 2 "Gun"
which the players insert the coins and the coins rolls to the 9 "chacklers".
each gun can move the angle from left to right in order to tune the target "chacklers".

The game most important is the accuracy. Sometimes the coins will roll to the wrong chacklers although you
target the right position. It will affect the result from the battle mode or bouns mode.

sometimes, the battle or event mode request one hit, 3 hit only which will count from the gun from the coins rolling to the middle place in the gun.
the Step is:
1. put the coins to the gun slot
2. rolling in the middle (count how many it rolls and detect some illegale coins)
3. coins rolling out to a glass them move to the traget "chacklers"
4. "chacklers" will count each coin pass though from it. (in battle mode, total 5 coins hit in the same "chacklers" will do a maximu
ATK)

Other information such as internal menu setting is 108 (hardest) to (128 or 138 easiest)
The coins paid rate form 0 to 30 (0 pool and 30 is great) it will affect the bouns and item occur ratio.

Setting of date will affect the game events..such as december 24 and 25 have Christmas monster, 1/1 Japan new year special monster etc...
The time is also affect the items of some weapons which the ATK and DFT will be different.
One more. Sunday will show a hidden story in the map too!

I also have a card which use for saving the LV and item of each character.
there have total 5 character (one hidden). The card can use 50 times , after that, need to replace a new one to continous save.

otherwise you can still play the game but each time the machine close, all the station level will reset to Lv1.

You can choice different character if you don;'t have card too. Just from the begining , before press "start",
Press LEFT, LEFT, START (Can use kngiht), right, right , start (can use magicians)

There is also have a lots of hidden special thing inside.

MetalliC

Demul developer
thanks a lot for explanations!

did I understand it correctly: there 2 Guns, inserting coin in one - will move aim angle to the left, then insert coin into another - will move aim angle to the right ?

1 coin insert is always = 1 medal go to "chacklers" (ie there no internal mechanism with for example exchange rate 1 coin = 3 medals shoot into chacklers) ?

OP
R

rugasquare

thanks a lot for explanations!

did I understand it correctly: there 2 Guns, inserting coin in one - will move aim angle to the left, then insert coin into another - will move aim angle to the right ?

For example , both guns can move aim angle to all chacklers because you can 2 players playing the same station or you use left hand and right head to control at the same time.

1 coin insert is always = 1 medal go to "chacklers" (ie there no internal mechanism with for example exchange rate 1 coin = 3 medals shoot into chacklers) ?
Yes, 1 coin insert is always = 1 medal go to "chacklers" only.

By the way, can I have chance to try the test play?
I also have question.
I see the DT3 demo in youtube, do you remember the dragon ball? the station start from begin have 3, after it store to 7, it goes to bouns mode, have you success to finished the bouns mode?
Why I ask is because the outer of station have a big dragon holding a wheels (which have around 12 section of determinate how many coins bouns you got 1/2 sector will left game and 1/2 will continuous wheeling. )
In physical if the wheels have move by people, (it's only run auto by machine) the screen will become error and go into menu mode.

If you have ignore the error detect function, it's good and fine. otherwise will affect the game running.

lasean walker

I am a user in Hong Kong.
First of all, I want to say thank you for all of developer in Demul team.

Because I saw a post from youtube that a game called Dragon Treasure III which product by SEGA Naomi,
was showing the demo of playing!!!! What amusing!
I play this game in game center from 2008 for several years. But the times go by, the machine move out
and I can't play any more. I will have chance to play it again! although it will a bit different (Since it is a coins machine game)
but it already enough and my memories!

Waiting for the update version release. I will keep checking everyday from today!

Thank you Demul teams! Your's team give many people childhood memories.
Very awesome emulator dude. I remember owning my first Dreamcast a long time ago.