What's new

Dolphin (SVN) discussion thread

skawo90

I'm sure I have the right version. Bad vesion says: This applicatio isn't the proper Win32 application or something like that.

Last edited:

spotanjo3

I don't know what you did... When you click DolphinWX.. You just got this message then it just shut it off ?

nmn

Mupen64Plus Dev.
Oh... it is very easy once you figure it out.

Go to keyboard in dolphin emulator and follow them and copy them to your joy2key but keep joy2key running and it will do the trick. I do and it's playing great on dolphin emulator! :D

Joy2Key really does kinda suck, though. It's not a bad program but what it tries to accomplish it can't do. I think Xpadder is closer to doing what they were thinking of.

skawo90: Your error is very, very ambiguous. It would be hard to tell what the actual problem is, but as a generic 'sometimes works' solution you could try running "msconfig" via Start->Run and disabling all startup items and rebooting. You can re-enable them later. To disable them, go into the tab labled "Startup" or "Startup Items" and just uncheck them all.

skawo90

? Well my message get multiplied :) Anyway, to sum up:
1. When I click on the program it shows the message you can seen in other post
2. I have the right Win32 ver.

spotanjo3

Really ? It doesnt have a problem with me. Joy2Key is doing a great job for some emulators which doesnt have joystick supporting yet. I am doing it with DolphinWX and it works great for Zelda Wind Waker and Twilight Princess (NGC version).

nmn

Mupen64Plus Dev.
? Well my message get multiplied :) Anyway, to sum up:
1. When I click on the program it shows the message you can seen in other post
2. I have the right Win32 ver.

Oh, It's not your fault. It's ambiguous because it gave you a generic segmentation fault error.

The only way to solve this really would be to get a backtrace but i don't know how to set up windows to do that so i have no idea what to tell you.

edit: Okay, then i'm not really sure what's going on.

Last edited:

skawo90

Well...all other Dolphins worked, only this can't work. :(
Stupid Windows...
And I was only trying, I have a Wii, a GameCube but I wanted to try...To see how progress is going.

aldebaran

help me, appears this:
81646348nu0.jpg

and next:
99844532bf2.jpg

skawo90

Someone told me on gbatemp to try again loading the image with this error aldebaran

Last edited:

davirubs

DRAGON BALL Z BUDOKAI 2

The image does not have the resolution that I put

Playable: 100%
Speed: low

PC: E6600 2.4Ghz, 2GB RAM, GEFORCE 8600GTS, WINDOWS XP SP3 32 bits

Last edited:

ector

Emulator Developer
I did not understand, how solve this problem, help!

Do you have any antivirus or some other program that inject themselves into every process, consuming address space?

I probably should add a fallback that falls back to slow memory emulation if it cant grab a really big block (having this block enables a little trick that speeds things up).

Klownicle

Emu works great on Mario Sunshine, framerate is a little low at times, only worked graphically with the openGL. With DX9 there are the common black errors and funky textures stuff. Luigis Mansion worked out of the box with the openGL but in DX9 theres a black screen when you go in game. With openGL everything appears to be fine however the flashlight and whirl graphic errors are there.

No idea how to fix those or get the DX9 issues fixed.

Unknown on Audio. I didn't have a soundcard working.

Cool thoe. Would be interested to know of Resident Evil Rebirth works.

Can't wait to see what happens with Open Source.

Btw, I have a AMD x86 2.8ghz 5600+, 8800GTS 640MB, 2x WD Raptor Raid 0, Windows XP SP3, and 3GB DDR2800

I had to install the update to get a functional dx9.

Last edited: