What's new

Demul is AWESOME but...

HomieTheClown

I am so grateful for the Metalica (is that his name?) and the other devs. I just wish the throttles worked on Star Wars Pod Racing (podrace.zip for Hikaru). Has anyone noticed this? The throttles work in the game but they don't calibrate correctly. It's impossible to calibrate the min max throttle settings in the game's input test menu.
Other than that, this emulator is the best out there next to mame.

LAGRIFFE

Hi

i have a few questions that needs answering and this goes to devs!

1:i have a high end notebook so graphics are running fast but the crosshair on lupin the shooting is missing i red that one needs pressing F11 to activate but doesnt work here....question is why didnt you implement that on key config ? as in TOGGLE CROSSHAIR= L3 on my xbox one controller!

2:i am able to set save and load keys with LB and RB but still never got it to do pecko...why?

3: why do demul is so painfull to me i cant sleep?

4: why isnt demul friendly? as in i have to go to files then select NAOMI then select load decrypted rom then select all files then select rom.dat files then finally the game starts i remember last year when i was lost with ''cant find eprskrwurmum.bin'' then found out it was bios related.... a year after.

5: do i have to learn coding and fix those miscelaneous for the community?

6: would SEGA or however owns thoses bioses sue devs if they implemented them? even if technically illegal?... i mean you could hide it somewhere or something who cares now i mean

7: is demul russian made??

8: could devs create a lupin the shooting with crosshair plugin and name it with my gamertag ?

9: i have 4 roms but i cant see them in demul as the app opens i have to go far far away to find them can you fix that...... i mean this should have been done a hundred years ago!

10: can you say sorry for the lack of sleep due to demul research for days?

i am sorry for being so hatefull but i have passed the epr error a year after dropping on it... that was on you guys

windoosh 10 i7 with nvidia gt740m for the specs

OK my bad sorry guys looks like its far from complete yet compatibility and stuff
well then i wish you keep up the good work!

thanks

Last edited:

LAGRIFFE

i hope this will help a few, i manage to complete many levels from lupin the shooting without crosshair but we need to switch buttons up and down to left and right and vice versa, guess it related to vertical games, game runs perfect and well for the savesstates i just pause the game and minimize until i get back to it at least we have unlimited lives!

emusa

[MENTION=113557]LAGRIFFE[/MENTION]
You have a 740m ánd talk about having a powerful GPU..? I'm sorry to tell ya, but the 740m is very weak.

You must mean well, but you should really read more on the subjects before posting.. I mean, of course you should be able to code to fix any emulator-related problems. And you talk about "hiding" bios files, in case of them being illegal..? Now that's just childish.

Have fun with the emulator though, seems like you have a great time playing the games! :)

Kind regards.

Last edited:
OP
H

HomieTheClown

This threat got all jacked, but I was wondering if anyone else has had issues getting the controls to work properly in Pod Racer? I just wanted to know if I did something wrong.

LAGRIFFE

[MENTION=113557]LAGRIFFE[/MENTION]
You have a 740m ánd talk about having a powerful you..? I'm sorry to tell ya, but the 740m is very weak.
answer: i can run pretty much everything and only toukiden kiwami i struggle with, never said anything about powerfull but still decent high end notebook... dont know why you had to answer with this first.
I mean, of course you should be able to code to fix any emulator-related problems.
answer: actually i dont think i can, not with actual programming level that is pretty much close to 0!

And you talk about "hiding" bios files, in case of them being illegal..? Now that's just childish.
answer: childish how? how childish could one be to want bioses implemented in an emulator that couldnt work without? also it was freaking easy getting them out of the web so why isnt it just home! as if sega would hunt them down? ( hope u ll get this)

Have fun with the emulator though, seems like you have a great time playing the games! :)
answer: i wish i could im spending most my time trying to figure out how to get that f11 key for crosshair but its binded to freaking hp next music fastkey or whatever its called pressing fn + key wont do nothing! same with maze of the king! somehow maybe an external keyboard might fix the trick! about games saves and fullscreen on off.... you devs really sucked or i just didnt get what was supposed to be done!

Kind regards.
answer: thanks but i m already engaged to my xbox ONE! cheers mate!