What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Carios F-Zero X retexture

Brod

Very good job Carios, I think the new textures are looking better than the older they now look like more like the rest of them.

I guess background pics are not easy to rearrange and when I look to the re-filler picture it looks great but on the tracks it' s different, not as good I think.

It look like you' ve made your choices for the buildings-pinnacles textures, textures which looks like buildings are ok but I think the mute city buildings and the pinnacles are looking strange compare to the others, but I respect your choice, no problem I hope since you ask for opinions ; )

Anyway that' s amazing, I understand there a long way to finish the pack but I hope you will do it !

Thanks again !!!

NES_player4LIFE

Texture Pack Invader
Reupload of the latest version for old times sake:
Feel free to edit anything, add anything delete anything or upload dumps of missing files etc. To make it simple: Feel free to use it or play the game with these textures. It might not look like much, but it is probably the most complete Pack for F-ZERO X even several years after i uploaded the latest version here.

extern link:
http://www61.zippyshare.com/v/97285580/file.html

Thanks to Brod who probably had the last remaining copy :)

I have merged this updated information to the top post.

Thanks for the project update [MENTION=60659]1Cario1[/MENTION]