What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.
  • As members seem to have a problem reading the release threads:

Djipi's packs are built for the (Glide64 finale) Plugin. Nolonger supported!
    Djipi's packs are built for the (GlideN64) Plugin.
    These two Plugins are two completely different pieces of code.

GlideN64.HTC archived packs locked by Djipi are not compatible with use on Glide64, Rice video, nor Jabo video.

Glide64.DAT archived packs locked by Djipi are not compatible with use on GlideN64, Rice video, nor Jabo video.

Djipi has never made a pack for use with Rice video and never will. any packs found in this format are not authorized!

GlideN64 is the new standard and only requires an Radeon 6XXX.
    This is a somewhat older GPU and should be readily available.
    Do everyone a favor and upgrade!

Kerb's Mariokart re-texture

cadroguett

awesome pack just work perfect...
but a have one question where i can find texture for the others character like
47yoshiframes.rar pack or MagiKoopa_regular_32frames.zip????

floopy

Great work Kerber2k! Thank you very much for all your hard work.
I never really played Mario Kart before, and now I get to enjoy the enhanced version.

cloudscapes

Carbon-based molecule.
Amazing work guys. :) Aside from a few repetition and tiling problems here and there, so many of these textures are really good!

Keep it up!

OP
Kerber2k

Kerber2k

Yea yea the tiling problems are withen the original game so I cant mend them...just gonna have to deal with the stretch marks and overlaping textures wich I think are hardly noticeable. Theres nothing wrong with my textures tiling tho so dont ask me to fix them. The menu is another project in itself ill be working on it some.

billiejean

Awesome work. Which directory does it go in exactly? Which Rom version is it for? You should have a readme in the pack. I've tried renaming the folder several different things and it won't load. I'm the n00b!

Last edited:

billiejean

Ah ha! No spaces in that rom name. Works like a charm, truly amazing in game kerber, NICE ONE! We'll be playin' this bad boy on the bus!

OP
Kerber2k

Kerber2k

I just thought id post some of my latest progress and theories on the menu. This theory is based off how I fixed the garbage in the start menu on the "press start" option. The text is split into 3 or even 4 parts in mosts cases in the orignal N64 roms, that causes some reflections of the bottom peices on the start menu (thats the green garbage you see)...with 4X thats worthless now you can probably fit the original text in on 1-2 parts. Either way if my theories are wrong its just a matter of finding the dump...hope it isnt used in anything usefull, and save it with 2% transparancy. You can imagine how happy I was when I realized my beta portraits of Princess, Mario, Luigi and Toad would serve a larger purpose on the menu since thats what those icons are. :D

Dumps of the animations of the menu and any menu dumps please post here. :p

Last edited:

pilm

Yes, keep it up !
I'd really like to see a retextured menu, and the sky pictures of Rainbow Road.

OP
Kerber2k

Kerber2k

Yea Rainbow Road is done, but doesnt line up because of overlaping, but I knew if I put it in the pack Id get alot of questions asking why they dont load right.