What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.
  • As members seem to have a problem reading the release threads:

Djipi's packs are built for the (Glide64 finale) Plugin. Nolonger supported!
    Djipi's packs are built for the (GlideN64) Plugin.
    These two Plugins are two completely different pieces of code.

GlideN64.HTC archived packs locked by Djipi are not compatible with use on Glide64, Rice video, nor Jabo video.

Glide64.DAT archived packs locked by Djipi are not compatible with use on GlideN64, Rice video, nor Jabo video.

Djipi has never made a pack for use with Rice video and never will. any packs found in this format are not authorized!

GlideN64 is the new standard and only requires an Radeon 6XXX.
    This is a somewhat older GPU and should be readily available.
    Do everyone a favor and upgrade!

Merry Xmas: OOT 2011 and MM 2001

SoulEater

I finally got it working by running on Vista mode. But i have a friend who got interested about this pack but he still has Windows XP and it isn't working on his PC. I even tried installing it myself but i get an error before the textures even start loading and Project 64 closes. Any idea to fix it or i must have Windows Vista/7?

Martin

Administrator
I finally got it working by running on Vista mode. But i have a friend who got interested about this pack but he still has Windows XP and it isn't working on his PC. I even tried installing it myself but i get an error before the textures even start loading and Project 64 closes. Any idea to fix it or i must have Windows Vista/7?

Hmm what's the error message you get?

drijf004

Wow love this texturepack.
Is there any way to use the dat file in N64oid? Or is it possible to extract the dat file in image files so we can use it in N64oid?

I tried Muphen64 but that doesnt support high res textures

TheDude87

First off i want to say i love the pack it brings so much life back to the game.

Im having a few issues that im thinking is caused by my system or something (my glide settings are 100% what they are supposed to be as stated on the first page triple and quadruple checked haha). some of the colors are off for items in shops or when link holds them in his hands above his head (when u pick up something important or for the first time). all items that link has in inventory or on screen obviously look correctly im guessing since they aren't the 3d model of the item.

PC specs
amd 2.8ghz dual core
4gb ram
nvidia 7950 gx2
vista 64bit (going to win 7 64 soon)

i took some screens to show

Bombs in Goron shop. also when u find them in a chest and link holds them above his head its almost as if chrome reflections are showing across the entire surface of the bomb.

11cfqjq.jpg

deku nuts are partially gray as well as deku sticks. arrows and magic jars are like completey silver-gray in shops. most items in shops appear this way although potions, fish, poes etc, the tunics and hearts show up normal so far in the shops

5d8gex.jpg

Here's an example when link finds the boomerang, its just like the color is missing from it

ndafdd.jpg

just want to say im not complaining, want to make sure i dont have something happening to just me. if thats how it actually is in the pack then no big deal, problem solved haha. like i said i love the pack just a few things that struck me as odd and i didnt see anyone else metion it so i though maybe it was just on my system.

thanks in advance everyone and a triple thanks to Djipi for this wonderful pack, i hope to frequent this site now that ive come across it. i had no idea there was a community out there for this, the n64 is going through its renaissance period :)

Last edited:

Wellfield

Hey Friends, i hope, you can help me. I downloaded the .DATs, and put it in the foldler Cache. Also, i tried p64 1.6 and 1.7, both with the glide64 plugin and the setting from frontpage
(A new version of Glide64 is required, you can get many of the newest revisions here. (December 02, 2011 revision 269 is working great)
- The European version of 'Majora's Mask' is required for all textures to load correctly.
- Create a folder called Cache in the plugin folder, and put all the new .dat files into it. (Located in your Project64 main directory, for 1.7 users, you will create the Cache folder in Plugins>GFX)
- Open your Texture enhancement options, and disable "Alternative CRC calculation"
- In 'Texture enhancement options', you will enable "Save texture cache to hard disk", "Use alpha channel fully", and "Compress texture cache" located directly under the 'Use alpha channel fully' option.
)
But the Emulator isnt loading the new design!

can you help me with it?

Starzaka

Under the texture enchancement area type 256 for the texture cache box, also make sure you select rice format on the right under hi-resolution textures.

XPD151

Hi, I'm new and want to play this game but my emulator (project 64 1.7) does not load any texture, I have an intel graphics card so the truth will tip and I hope to help me.
please and thanks

Wellfield

Hey Starzaka, thanks fopr first help, but it wont work.

now i got 2 errors
This
nb50g.jpg

and this
fz24av.jpg

after clickinh OK there, i got this
20koawi.jpg

Some Ideas for getting it run? :D

straightflushin

^ See previous post

I also have a question of my own. Will changing the rom header to an NTSC country code load all the textures properly, while running at an NTSC framerate?
Audio issues aren't a big deal for me.

Last edited:

NES_player4LIFE

Texture Pack Invader
can someone give me the solution to this problem
20koawi.jpg

solution: use Pj64 1.6 (unless you are a beta tester in which case use the beta form :)

please help to install the pack

one post is enough

install dat to C:\Program Files\Project64 1.6\Plugin\cache

I also have a question of my own. Will changing the rom header to an NTSC country code load all the textures properly, while running at an NTSC framerate?
Audio issues aren't a big deal for me.

you will have to change the internal rom name so... i'm going to say no.

Last edited:

ch40s

just finished skyward sword and its nowhere near to the awesomness of OoT....
i played it the last time in 2009 with your 2009 cel-pack....
i will replay it with this complete pack.....
THANKS for all your efforts....seriously, i cannot put into words how happy i am about this :)

NES_player4LIFE

Texture Pack Invader
1964video or Glide64?

Attachments

• Glide64_Final_ textures.png
    Glide64_Final_ textures.png
    50.9 KB · Views: 137
  • 1964video_textures.png
    1964video_textures.png
    49.5 KB · Views: 122
Last edited: