What's new
  • Most issues reported these days stem from users not enabling their emulators to use the required amount of RAM.
    We also tend not to use the search feature but post our issues within the texture pack release page.
    Failure to load a texture pack should not be posted in the release thread unless you have already patched the emulator.

If you don't have the resources to use Large/HD texture packs please do not attempt to do so.
    Users should have a minimum amount of System RAM not less then 4GB's.
    If you have less then 4GB's of RAM do not post about how your emulator crashes,
    RAM is dirt cheap so invest some money into your PC.

I would like to say thanks to squall_leonhart
    for posting this Solution.

Djipi Zelda OOT 2014

Mollymutt

I cant believe that this idiot would say these things about you. If he was one of the contributors to the community pack, and saw textures he made in your pack, he would have a case. But, he simply looks at screenshots of your work, and throws out accusations like this? I'm right on your side Djipi. I hope you reconsider your stance, and keep up the great work you've been doing for about 10 years now.

Stupid comments like this are why, when I was working on texture packs, I didn't post screenshots until I was finished.

Last edited by a moderator:

NES_player4LIFE

Texture Pack Invader
This is what happens when leaches keep sucking.
Djipi, your work is amazing and it would be a huge loss to the community if you quit retexturing.
I hope that you would reconsider...

M4sterJ0e

Hey Djipi. I made a forum account just to tell you not to give up on your awesome work. Don't listen to the idiot(s) accusing you of plagiarism; they obviously don't see that you added YOUR work into the project.

And if anything else, all the work that you've done will add to your reputation and your artistic portfolio for future endeavors.

Thirteen1355

I am directly addressing the person who wrote Djipi to stop:

You should understand that the only thing you are doing is this:
You are trying to take away a source of joy from other people. You are trying to take away a good working project from someone. And I am sure the one working on the pack also enjoys working on it.
Are you doing this in the name of justice? Know that most people will only dislike you for doing 'justice.' And if you don't care about that, I wonder what you do care about. Are you doing this just because you think this man is a criminal?

If that is the case, well...
You know something is wrong with you if that is the case...

NES_player4LIFE

Texture Pack Invader
This thread is not meant to become a trolling thread. Please refrain from ripping on the unknown member.
We should all learn from this. In the past I have felt that Djipi was improperly treated.
We all love his work but we seem to; fail to follow his wishes, are hostel towards him for his decisions, and then we expect him to keep working under these conditions.
I can understand his frustration. Why would anyone want to keep fighting for something that is only a hobby?

Shame on us all, I thought this community could do better than that.

Thirteen1355

Fighting for a hobby? I never said Djipi should go on or something. I only said Djipi probably enjoyed working on his projects and that the unknown member is taking away people's joy. Am I wrong in this?

I will always respect the decisions from someone who decides to do an project just for other people, who like his work. I have uttermost respect for people who sacrifice their free time to make other people happy, and I still have uttermost respect should they decide to stop doing it.

Remember: Hobbies can be very important for someone. If you want to have fun in life, hobbies are very important. For those people, they are practically a way of life.

We should just respect whatever Djipi is doing for us. Crystal clear, I think.

NES_player4LIFE

Texture Pack Invader
Fighting for a hobby? I never said Djipi should go on or something. I only said Djipi probably enjoyed working on his projects and that the unknown member is taking away people's joy. Am I wrong in this?

I will always respect the decisions from someone who decides to do an project just for other people, who like his work. I have uttermost respect for people who sacrifice their free time to make other people happy, and I still have uttermost respect should they decide to stop doing it.

Remember: Hobbies can be very important for someone. If you want to have fun in life, hobbies are very important. For those people, they are practically a way of life.

We should just respect whatever Djipi is doing for us. Crystal clear, I think.

I completely agree.

Nplumb

Thanks for the pack, very much appreciated, could a new link/mirror be provided? the one edited onto the front page post dated 3rd September is now dead for some reason

CCTEX

Was Sep 3 the date that pack was uploaded?
[MENTION=13070]Djipi[/MENTION], it goes without saying, but I very much admire your work.

Thirteen1355

Sharing

I have it.

If you leave your email, I can share it on Google Drive.

The pack has no meaning to me anymore, as there is no pack of the sequel.

Last edited:

formfactor

Just know there are lots of us out there that really do appreciate the work you do. More and more every day (I just found out about this too late evidently).

To anyone still looking, it is out there if you google for it. It's definitely worth playing!!

ropeadope

I'm lost...what happened to the majora's mask pack Djipi was working on? I can't find the thread anywhere. Have been looking forward to it for a long time :(

also this is my first post in 11 years apparently :D