What's new

Z64 - a LLE graphics plugin

sponskater

Can you run other games with z64gl? If not, does your video card support OpenGL 2.0?

"The Intel® 82915G/82910GL Express Chipset Family and the Mobile Intel® 915GM/GMS, 910GML Express Chipset Family support hardware acceleration of OpenGL* applications in 16-bit and 32-bit color depths.

The latest version of OpenGL currently supported by the Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator drivers is OpenGL 1.4 plus extensions."

it does not support 2.0...

Last edited:

angrylion

If it does not support 2.0, then that is the reason you cannot run games with z64gl. So the only option is to upgrade.

sponskater

I have a new videocard

In your experiences... what are the best settings for WDC? I have a new video and I ran it last night... It runs about 80% of normal speed without sound in practice and in a race it does like 55-60% of normal speed. The cars sprite is also quite glitchy... does yours also glitch?

angrylion

I'm not aware of any settings that could raise performance, the only option is buying a faster CPU as far as I know. Could you post a screenshot of the glitch you experience?

dsx

Just a test video of the intro for WDC using z64gl and your RSP mod on my system:

Last edited by a moderator:

dsx

haha yeah i've been lurking around this z64gl thread for ages, i was gonna post something when i registered but i forget what...

Last edited by a moderator:
:(

I also forgot to ask about angrylion. It seems your RSP plugin link is dead

EDIT: Oops. Some posts from you kept saying to refer to older post.

It's on Page 44 (sorry, my post count is too small to link.)

Last edited:

dsx

Another World Driver vid, this time of gameplay footage
youtube.com/watch?v=41J3673S_SM
was running at 60V/Is most of the time, just with significant frameskipping because of the higher counter factor setting. Still playable imo.

(apparently i can't post URLs anymore)